Introduce yourself here!

Page 34 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
I'm Pascal, i come from the Netherlands and love my games. I play Retro, Indie and Triple A games. I am passionate about my games, since completing something in a game gives you a sense of accomplishment other forms of entertainment just can't give you.

Nov 7, 2022
Visit site
Hello, I'm adiopat new into the pcg'ar
Hope am welcome,I'm also a content creator I hope to have a good friends here and have a great time with you guys.😘😘

I'm also a content creator
Welcome to the forum :)

These may help:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Apr 18, 2023
Visit site
Meet bdonkor, a passionate gamer who loves all kinds of games! With a thirst for adventure and a competitive spirit, bdonkor is always seeking out new challenges and experiences in the world of gaming. From action-packed to immersive role-playing games, bdonkor enjoys exploring every corner of virtual worlds and discovering hidden treasures.

With so many exciting titles and platforms to choose from, bdonkor is always up for trying something new and is eager to share their gaming experiences with others. So, whether you're a fellow gamer or simply curious about the world of gaming, bdonkor is sure to have plenty of insights and stories to share with you!

new gamer here
Welcome to the forum :)

This may help:

Apr 20, 2023
Visit site
Hi I'm Ash from Scotland. I have been gaming for over 40 years but still love it. I play lots of different games. Currently playing XDefiant Beta, City Skylines, Hogwarts Legacy, CS:Go and just started playing League of Legends. I have been following PCG for years but only just joined