Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
After playing all the Assassin's Creed games to date, my all time favorite still continues to be Assassin's Creed 2. The story, setting, characters are all amazingly created and Ezio just can't be beaten. :love:

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Excited to Play Valhalla because I've enjoyed all the AC games I've played and this one is very interesting in terms of story and the time that the game is taking place.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Saw the game on some streams and that make me wanna play it more than before, i played a lot of Odyssey and loved it, the game is a bit extense but the history is very good, and what i've seen so far of Valhalla hyped me a lot.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game is by far New Horizons. Oh wait, wrong saga. It's Black Flag. I loved the pirate theme - just cruising the seas was incredibly enjoyable for me. I know some people hated the boat gameplay, but for me it was the best part of the game by far. I hope they revisit it at some point again after Rogue.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Absolutely loved Odyssey. Great story, LOADS to do and enjoyed playing a female too. This and Origins were a great return for me having not played AC games since Brotherhood (found they got too repetitive).

Looking forward to playing Valhalla SO much!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
By far, my favorite Assassin's Creed game is Origins. Felt fresh, pretty and Egypt has a special place in my heart. Bayek is an awesome protagonist and as an history teacher myself, I was blown away by the use of acess chambers to the piramyds months BEFORE they were found to be thruth. This shows how much can be put and researched to make a good history based game.
I can't wait to see what is to come.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Odyssey is my favourite Assassins Creed game. The move to RPG style in Origins made the series a lot more interesting and is my preferred genre of games. Odyssey grew on the ideas of Origins making it one of my favourite games in recent years. The map was a bit to open and the game got a bit repetitive at times but was good enough for me to sink many hours into. Valhalla is looking to be a great mix of the two.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I really loved Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I have always fancied the history and setting of England during industrial times. I even wrote a paper about this game during my studies. Assassin's Creed Valhalla also seems like a great game because of the Vikings theme and that they battle the Romans. I also like that it seems to be more focused on raw combat, instead of stealth.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
the first AC game I played was Assassin's Creed 1+2, I like the story about Altair, Ezio, and the history at the time. I feel like visited the old place in Baghdad, Damask, and France. Now I wanna play Valhalla because I like Viking history

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Probably a bit nostalgic, but my favourite AC remains AC1.... The story, the LORE, the atmosphere... It was a bit clunky, and the quest design was terrible, but I loved it.

But I also love AC2, and Brotherhood... Living in Italy for a very long time, I've fallen in love for AC's reconstructions of Venice, Florence, and Rome

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed is AC: Unity, solely because the online co-op is a ton of fun. Pains me that we still haven't seen it return to the series 6 years later!

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I've been a dedicated fan of the Assassin's Creed for years. I loved every sing AC games, especially Black Flag. I watched the game from a Turkish twitch channel OrtaDunyaCom and it looks amazing.

The amount of content is insane. Story is interesting. World is beautiful. Combat is totally satisfying. Upgrading is a lot of fun.

And this giveaway is only way for me to play this game. Soooo...

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I actually enjoyed Origins a lot. Stop playing the franchise after a glitch on pc that would cause a 100% crash near the end, Origins got me back into the franchise again.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
the 1st time i played ac game it was over 10 years i fell in love with series specially with ezio character
ac valhalla is different story however the moment i watched reviews and gameplay i wanted bleach in my eyes how worse the franchise have gotten the only reason i want it is to get cancer , give me the key and then give me cancer already , inject me with cancer with this game
thank u for reading my honest review

Last edited:
Reactions: proxylamborg
Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Ezio trilogy was the best old one AC game.
AC: Black Flag was the best pirate game, but with very little AC lore.
AC: Odyssey was the last one that I truly enjoyed.

Why Valhalla?
- Vikings settings.
- Norse mythology.
- Beautiful world.
- Dual-wielding shields.
- Throwing axes.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I've got to go with Black Flag. The ship combat and exploring on top of the usual land missions was a ton of fun. I also love all the historical areas, and the way the environments are created with great period detail. That, and being an assassin is just plain fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS