Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
I would have choose: Odyssey, I always had a fascination with the Peloponnesian War and that era of the history, which was awesome, best history ever I think, the game is so nice made. Ramming another ship, not dieing, before leaping from my bireme to theirs was a dream come true, as was standing shoulder to shoulder with a Spartan Phalanx, or hearing Socrates with his freaky cool philosophical questions, and I saw a few wonders of the ancient world as well! I got it at release date, best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS F*CKING AWESOME, best game ever?!? :)
Soooooooooo nice grapghics, a soooooooooooooooooooooooooo detailed world! :cool:

Nov 7, 2020
Visit site
It’s hard to choose which Assassins creed game is my favorite as each new chapter brought something new to the table. The Ezio saga will always be a favourite as it really cemented the franchise for me and solidified my love for these games! Origins and odyssey have been great transitions in the evolution of the franchise and Valhalla certainly is ticking all the right boxes for the next chapter on this amazing franchise!

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game so far is Black Flag for the pirate themes and all the work that went into creating that atmosphere, from the sea shanties to the mischievous monkeys.

Nov 7, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed: Black Flag was one of my top favorites. I still remember purchasing and playing Assassins Creed and falling in love with the series. I currently own all the games, minus Valhalla. Once Valhalla was rumored and became a reality, being a fan of Norse mythology, it really grabbed my attention. I'm so excited for this game I can't see straight.

Nov 7, 2020
Visit site
Although Assassin's Creed II is "The Game", which is its essence and represents the great leap of the saga (surpassing in all the concepts and ideas of Altaïr's history and with a new protagonist, Ezio) I am left with one of its continuations that is Assassin's Creed Revelations.
That denouement and closure to the story of a mature and older Ezio is magnificent and impeccable for me. It is a short game, but very intense in history and enjoyed from the beginning to the end.

And alluding to the essence of what the Assassin's Creed video games were, it is, with this new title called Valhalla, with which I hope to finally feel what this saga made me feel and see the progress in the current story, that of Layla Hassan.

Nov 7, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is the original Assasins creed, i love the freedom to explore, climb and the side quests. The franchise is always one step in the future.

Im excited to play Valhalla for multiple reasons, Odyssey had such great rpg and story telling elements, north mythology is super rich and have such good lore to be used, i cant wait to see all the history and mythological creatures and gods we can encounter in this massive open world adventure.

You better hold that hammer, im coming.

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed 2 is still the best AC to me. It's the one game that got everything right - the mission variety, character development, modern-day narrative, atmosphere, etc. It took everything the first one did and did it way better!

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I always loved AC Black Flag. Pirates are my favourites. New one looks pretty good though. Enjoy RPG elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2020
Visit site
I've been a fan of the series since Revelations, and to this day it's still one of my favorites. I loved the bomb crafting mechanic, which I used a lot of the time, but my favorite thing to do was zipline between buildings!
It was for this same reason that I really enjoyed Syndicate as well. Ziplining from building to building, ziping up a wall, and fighting on speeding on trains was some of the most fun I've had in the series! Of course I love all of the games and the series as a whole has a special place in my heart.

Side note: In Middle School, I had actually come up with and drawn my own modern day assassin that was very similar to Jacob, years before the game came out! My character also sported a grappling hook gauntlet, a Kukri, and a pistol, just like Jacob, and I freaked out when I saw my creation come to life in the trailers for the first time.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is my personal favorite. The first Assassin's Creed game I played was Assassins's Creed II, so it will always be one of my favorites, but I mean... Black Flag was sooo good with how they handled the ships and it just felt so immersive.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Never really got into them (even though I collected them all) - until Origins. Played that one to the full end and now playing Odyssey. Both are excellent time sucks to bide my time until CyberPunk 2077.

Nov 8, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed Brotherhood was where I fell in love with the series but Odyssey is what got me back into it. I hadn't played the last three that had come out, and the mythological setting drew me back in. And I'm sure glad it did! Spent 100 hours on it and all the DLC and loved every minute

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game was Odyssey so far. I think the big open world was really cool and the DLC was actually pretty enjoyable for me. Looking forward to Valhalla to see how they expand the newer version of Assassin's Creed

Nov 8, 2020
Visit site
I played every single installment in the series, and looking back at each one of them, I'd say Origins. There is something incredibly unique and captivating about that game. The atmosphere and the music were like nothing I've experienced in a game before. And Bayek is such a fantastic character.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I like the direction and design of the new AC games. Valhalla seems to expand on that with more mechanics and a different approach to its RPG elements. I also like that gear does not seem to dictate character's score, and it's more focused on skill points. On top of that, a fresh take in an English setting is always welcome.

Thank you for the giveaway.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have played and completed every AC game thus far. My favorite AC game till this day is still AC4 Black Flag. I finished it on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I also have it for PC which I need to finish. The gameplay and the story was incredible. The expansion was one of the best ones Ubisoft has created.

The same team that created Black Flag is the one that created Valhalla so I am willing to bet the story is going to be just as good. From the youtube videos that I have seen, the story looks great, there are actual assassins in and you get a bureau!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS