Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Absolutely loved the new direction the franchise took with Origins and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they improved on it in this iteration. The Viking setting is also a big win for me, so I'm relly excited for this one.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
My best experience is with black flag I really loved that games story and setting I really want to win a copy because it reminds me of that kind of setting

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Been through most the series except Rouge and Syndicate. My favorite still remains Black Flag. Originally i was from the camp of "This ain't Assassin's Creed" mostly because of the focus on pirates, but that ended up being my favorite part alongside the amazing characters and story. Hearing that the team behind Black Flag is making Valhalla instantly got my hopes up and most previews I've seen have only made me more excited.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assassin's Creed so far is Syndicate because I love victorian london and Evie and her brother are the characters from the series that I could relate the most.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
After playing God of War on the PS4 it just felt right, you know with all the Norse mythology and stuff. So I looked for another series with Norse mythology and I found Assassin's Creed Valhalla. This will be my first Assassin's Creed game. It's looks pretty sick too!

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game is Assassin's Creed II. I really liked the well made protagonist, Ezio. The soundtrack of the game was awesome and my favorite track is Ezio's family.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
So my favourite game in the series is black flag. Infact black flag was actually one of my first pc game and it was the one which hooked me to this series. The reason i love this is it is so fresh for the first time ac was using full on naval combat and it was such a huge map..it definitely was a huge change from the ezio trilogy and the other past ac titles. Though i kinda like the new formula ac and is excited to try Valhalla black flag so far is the top on my list not only because of the game mechanics but also because it according to me had one of the best protagonist in edward kenway

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Totally against the trend (and I haven't played the two most recent games), but I'm a fan of the original. It's the most straightforward and the simplest implementation of the concept.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to play Valhalla as it will be the culmination of everything the team learnt and implemented into Origins and Odyssey. Origins have been by far my favorite in the series since Syndicate & even though I'm still wading through Odyssey - I think this installment will be the best one yet

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really liked Origins because of the Egypt theme. Also favourite series: 1, 2, Brooderhood, Revelations, it had an amazing story, its wasn't the same after these.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts