Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a Secretlab Titan 2020 Series Dark Knight Edition. I love it. It is ergonomically designed as the arm rests can move side to side, up and lower, forward and backward and at horizontal angles.

However this Doom-branded Noble chair would be a perfect replacement for my other office chair which is outdated and has no ergonomics. This would be for my mother (or I would give her my current Secretlab chair and I would keep this Doom one.

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
I have a ZQRacing Alien Series Gaming Office Chair which I searched long and hard for, and my partner is so very jealous of it. She loves Doom and would be great to get her this chair for her birthday coming up in November as she just has a crappy hand-me-down thing

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Wow that chair looks incredible! I know a guy who has great things to say about noble chairs.

I hate my computer chair. it is falling apart, the fake leather hardening and flaking off. the hydraulic cant hold pressure anymore so the chair is stuck in the lowest position which makes gaming uncomfortable since the desk is so high. on top of all the cushioning and padding being old and flattened providing absolutely no support..

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My Chair is actually a crap.
Is an Ikea model that just has no sense! I mean... Why do you would like a backrest? (Thinks Ikea).
So for my back and for my ass, I think I must win the chair

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I sold my whole gaming setup just before Christmas last year(to fund Christmas) I currently sit on a camping chair it works but it's not very comfortable but there will be people worse off than me! Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair (if you can call it that) is an IKEA Renberget. Needless to say and although it does the job it is not the most optimal chair for gaming and becomes quiet uncomfortable after sitting on it for a while. Good quality gaming chairs are usually pretty expensive which is the main reason I never got around to owning one so this for me would be perfect especially being a huge fan of the license.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Acutualmente uso una silla del comedor nomas q de mas dura q el cemento jajaa, esta silla del sorteo se ve epica la verdad. Mui mui buena las cosas de esta paguina la verdad

Using Google Translate;
I currently use a dining room chair that is harder than cement haha, this chair from the draw looks epic the truth. The things on this page are very good, the truth

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is simply an office one, is comfy for a couple of hours nothing more, but i dont see myself annihilating the hell hordes in an IKEA chair.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I’m a bit mixed with my gaming chair. It first came broken because there was a crack in the bottom of the leg supports and 3 of the legs snapped off as I leant back onto it but I was given a free replacement but the arms on that one came really stiff so when I’d want to adjust the size of them it would be really hard. Also about 2 months ago some part of the chair snapped in half. (It was one of the support bars in the centre of the chair) so I used the first chairs part and replaced it instead of buying a new one. The head pillow is splitting down the middle but it’s not uncomfortable so it’s fine. My chair is a lot more than a chair because I’ve put love into it. I could of easily bought a new chair but I didn’t and I put my time and effort to repairing and replacing it. I’m a big fan of Doom especially Doom Eternal so id love the chair as it would go with the helmet I have from the collectors edition. I probably won’t win the giveaway but i don’t mind because atleast I still have the chair I’ve put my blood sweat and tears into.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair isn't great because the right arm chair fell off pretty early on. There is no way to reattach it because the screws are stripped completely. So my right arm can be very uncomfortable a lot of the times.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I have a chair that my university gave me for my dorm and it's so uncomfortable. Played Black Mesa the other day on it and my butt hurt beyond all hell after 2 hours on it.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is alright. Nothing too fancy. But a Doom gaming chair would definitely be an amazing upgrade. It seems like the definitive way to rip and tear!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Doom Eternal is one of my favorite games, and the computer chair now is one I got out of the dumpster by my house. I had to combine two chairs that were thrown away. But the screws holding in the base keep snapping off, causing me to fall over like the fool I am.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That gaming chair looks amazing! I'm currently sitting on a very old, very worn IKEA chair that's really on it's last legs. It creaks at all times, and especially working from home now it's very well used and ready for replacing. It's served me well, but it's time for a new one and this would be perfect for me!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That chair looks awesome. My current gaming chair is a wooden dining chair that sounds like it’s gonna fall apart. It super uncomfortable but I’m stuck with it cause my previous chair broke.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair isn't even my own chair. It's my roommate's. He let me use it when I moved in. It's old and I weigh too much for it and it's uncomfortable. I need a new one badly but I'm on a limited income so I can't afford one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts