Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Visit site
Step One: Pay attention to the local and world news, to see what potential apocalypse I need to prepare for (Melting Ice Caps, Meteor Strike, Alien Invasion, Robotic Uprising, Zombies…)
Step Two: Learn to use a gun, how to hunt, fish, forage, travel overland, and how to stay alive without the benefit of anything requiring internet, electricity, or electronic components.
Step Three: Teach my wife and kids the needed skills above, other family members optional.
Step Four: Locate safe havens, defensive positions, and stockpile supplies.
Step Five: Pray, a lot.

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I have an island near my home, out on the ocean.

What I would do is drive into the city and stock up on food and survival materials like: MRE's, water, long term food, vitamins and first aid gear from pharmacies, and possibly building materials. I would load it all into a large sailboat at a marina and sail to the island. The island has an old lighthouse home on it, so I would live in that. I would setup a water catchment, solar panels, fuel storage, and a large garden and animals. I would get a compound bow from a gunsmith shop and all the arrows I can carry, and a machete and all sorts of protective and defensive gear to keep me safe on loot-and-runs in my town. I would be safe on the island.

I will survive
Whether by sheer will and strength or fear of death, I would not let this world take me.

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
If I lived in the apocalypse I would first find stable shelter, then some kind of weapon, and some food, and try to get clean water almost immediately.

Oct 26, 2020
Visit site
i will pick my katana and my pistol and close my house and reach all my best freinds who share with me alot of things spcealy in the forest and mountain camp and try to survive

Oct 28, 2020
Visit site
How would i survive the apocalypse?
OK. First. I would do something for my security. I would find a safe place and reinforce it. Then i would do something for my stomach. Search for food supplies meantime scavenge materials for repairs and upgrades.
Important! I would go out only when necessary! Thirdly companionship. Keeping social distancing i would try to find others in the same position as me by firing flare, listening radio frequencies or smth like that. And last but not least i would do something for my mental health. I would play Surviving The Aftermath using not damaged pc or console and solar panels or wind turbines to power it up. Surving the apocalypse would be not that bad after all. Why would it be not that bad? Because i will learn how to survive the apocalypse from the game. How would you survive the apocalypse in the Surviving The Aftermath then?
OK. First. I would do something for my security...
...And last but not least i would do something for my mental health. I would play Surviving The Aftermath... :D

Thanks for oportunity to win the game and Razer peripherals. Surviving The Aftermath will be a great addition for my other Paradox games and mouse, keyboard or headset will be a good company to my kinda worn out from the years of usage Razer Kraken.
Stay safe and have fun!

Oct 28, 2020
Visit site
I would hide in the forest in the high guardhouse of the forester, hunt animals and collect water from streams and so on. I hope bear traps and other pitfall and catches will protect me from ill-wishers.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
Let me see. Do I have any recent experience of globally apocalyptic situations I can use? That's right. Hands, face, space. And the two they don't usually mention - vicious dog, machine gun.

Oct 6, 2020
Visit site
zLT5yG1.jpg

PC Gamer is very excited to host Iceflake, creators of Surviving The Aftermath this week and you can join the AMA here to ask the Iceflake team any burning questions you might have! We also have a deep dive into how a passionate community has driven that development and what the future holds here.

To celebrate Surviving The Aftermath landing on Steam on Thursday 22nd October, Iceflake have provided us with a bevy of prizes just waiting to be claimed by an industrious survivor.

We have 100 Surviving The Aftermath Steam Keys to give away alongside a supply cache full of Razer peripherals. After all, if you’re going to be gaming during the end of the world, you may as well do it in style.

Giveaway -

1 Grand Prize Package

• Razer Black Shark Headset
  • Razer Death Adder Mouse
  • Razer Black Widow Keyboard
  • Goliathus Chroma Mouse Mat
  • 1 Steam Surviving the Aftermath key.

100 Surviving The Aftermath Steam Keys

How to Enter

• Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Comment in this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us HOW WOULD YOU SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE? Be as creative or realistic as you’d like!
  • Sign your username in our giveaway widget linked here to confirm your entry. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
  • You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs until 11:59 PM ET on October 31st, 2020. After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select the winner and announce in the entry widget.

If you’re the winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

What are you waiting for? Get your entries in now!
Would probably try to fix electricity in a town/village and then try to find people across the world and rebuild society

First, I would go to a mall or supermarket and buy everything I need. Second, I will prepare a defense for my home and prepare for looters. I would plant crops that will be easy to harvest. Then, I will do my best to survive. P.S. baseball bat is an important item in survival =)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'd find a few other survivors right off the bat, and then we'd find somewhere to hunker down and start gathering and rationing supplies. Would get a garden started quickly, and be willing to accept others. Maybe it's naive but I don't think TWG is very realistic about how people would act.

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm taking the first 48 hours as serious as possible,, I would definitely survive, I would find any and all weapons along with ammo, I would try meet up with family and friends, those who I know would not slow me down(terrible, I know). Afterwards I would try to head towards a farm and be forced to make friends with the owner, I would make some sort of deal asking if my family could share the crops and livestock, and in trade we would go on scavenger hunts for necessities and also provide protection of the farm. Oddly enough I would go to a junkyard and look for sheets of metal, this would be used to make the walls and cover the windows if need be. With the food, shelter, and sheer amount of people, surviving the apocalypse wouldn't be too terrible,

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
I would just be built different so that I can’t get infected or die. I just wouldn’t be hungry and starve. I would just not need water. Literally just be built different. My breed=different. My gender=different. My age = different. I’m just built different.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would seek out and ally myself with a person trained as a medic or doctor, a person who knows how to melt down and refine metals and create weapons, tools, and bullets, and someone educated in botany and gardening. With all those skills and knowledge combined, you'd have a pretty good team of people who could survive very well. Someone well educated in chemistry would also be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS