Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I used to use a standard computer chair that I bought at Walmart but after that broke I started using a folding chair because that’s all I have. I hate the thing because it’s very uncomfortable for gaming extended periods.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
That Doom chair looks really comfortable.

My chair is a non-brand gaming chair that was cheap, but now I realize it was not the best option (My butt hurts after a few hours). I had to buy an orthopedic cushion to help, lol.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Oooh, that chair complements my aesthetic perfectly! I'm currently sitting on an armless, low-back, polyurethane chair that I got from Office Depot over 10 years ago. I like it because it doesn't take up a ton of room, but I think it's about at the end of its life. The height lever has almost completely given out, so I'm stuck at a height that's not doing my posture any favors. It's about time for an upgrade :)

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
well am useing a regular plastic chair for ages now and ve been planing to change it to a gaming chair but i never got the budget for it cuz i spent all my money on new pc build

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is my grandma's small sofa. It hurts my back since I got a scar on my lower back from when I was born and it still hurts a lot. Winning this amazing gaming chair would help me so much

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Doom it's one of my favorite games of all times, my current gaming chair it's actually not a gaming chair, just a regular metal chair that you can keep at your closet lmao, this September 21th it's my birthday, I'll be a good gift for me that I never had a gaming chair before, anyways thank you for Reading guys! Hope the best for everyone!

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Before lockdown, I was working/gaming from a wooden bench - a pew, if you will - which was far too holy for my liking, so I decided to invest in a chair from noblechairs when I realised I'd be spending considerably more time working remotely (and gaming, of course). Needless to say, it's definitely improved my posture, productivity, and dare I say my ability to wreak havoc against Cyberdemons? The only flaw is that it can't hold my still whilst violently headbanging and shredding to E1M1.

See you At Doom's Gate. 🤘🏻 #ripandchair

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello! Thank you for this opportunity to improve my health! My current gaming chair is an off brand chair that a friend gave to me. I have pillows stacked on it to help prevent strain on my lower back. This chair would be a great improvement to my current situation.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I wouldn't call it mine, as it was lent to me when I moved in, but I'm using an old office chair that was from my fiancée's uncle. He passed away long ago and he had it for years, so I'd say the thing is at least 15-20 years old! And even if it's a bit wobbly, scratched and old, it's incredible that it's still in one piece lol

May 13, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a cheap ambassador office chair.
Ergonomically..... well, it has fake-leather cushioning and.... wheels. My bottom tends to fall and it curves my spine.
Yes, it has ergonomy, but this chair is intended for snakes, not for humans.

(I hate it)

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
The first game I ever played was Doom back in 1997, I was like 4 years old and I didn't even speaked english, good times. Been a Doom fan since those days. that chair belongs to me

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a racer seat style gaming chair. It's a knock off of major brands that use the same basic design but I'm less confident of the materials used in it. While more comfortable than the one it replaced, it doesn't really give the best support despite having a lumbar pad and my legs aren't that comfortable after extended gaming sessions in it. I can't really ever seem to get comfortable sitting back in it, either, and the armrests do not go down enough to go under my desk, forcing me to sit at the edge of my desk, too. That's the last time I get a gaming chair for its color (it's green and black). I remember playing the original Doom back in the day on some really crappy computer chairs that barely had anything amounting to padding. Would be great to play the new Doom games in such a sweet themed chair.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Love the doom chair's design.

My chair is a hand me down from a company my dad used to work at and is with us for about 15 years, we got it refurbished 2 months ago but they didn't do a good job, it wasn't a good chair but now is worse.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Well, I don't have one yet. I recently move to a bigger place, but I only have my bed and my desk, so, in order to keep playing I sit on the edge of my bed. My back would appreciate it if I win this badass gaming chair 😊

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Bought into the hype of a SecretLabs Titan. Less than a year of ownership and its falling apart. I've heard great things about Noble Chairs so i'd love to see how the two brands stack up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS