Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I don’t even own a chair lol but I would not win it for myself but for my wife; she’s a teacher and she’s pregnant and she works to very late hours. I would love to win it for her 😊

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
'Hellish' would perfectly describe the gaming chair I have now, if you can even call it that. It's a busted old office chair whose only neat function is a slightly declining back support (and no, contrary to what I believed seven years ago, it isn't as comfortable as it seems). Bought it from my area's equivalent of a Walmart, which probably has a circle of hell reserved for it on its own.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a gaming chair, I just pull a chair from my kitchen to my bedroom. The chairs I sit on have these plastic things still on them, and I don't know how to take them off without force. So I'm left with the most annoying plastic stabbing me during gameplay. I usually don't even sit on the damn thing, I just sit on my bed. oh and THE BEDS INFLATABLE :(

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is a old crappy office chair from a thrift store that costs like 5 bucks and it’s really bad for my back. I would love the doom gaming chair because I got really afford a better chair because I have to get stuff for school.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Love the look of this chair!

My current chair was given to me because my friend worked at Office Depot and they were going to throw it away because of a small defect and instead he gave it to me. It's honestly the best chair I have ever had and I love it but, its getting to the point where I need a new one.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I just play video games on my couch and I work from an old grey office chair but I'd LOVE to sport a doom eternal gaming chair. This is easily my GOTY and what a great partnership with Noble!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is this really old swivel chair that I’ve had for a few years. I’ve been thinking about getting a new one and this seems like the perfect chance.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is a knock-off IKEA chair. From experience, I can tell you it is not meant to be sat in for more than 3 hours. The arm rests cave in wards, causing some uncomfortable seating positions. The seat has some padding, but it's like a bad mattress, soft but somehow firm. However, it gets the job done for the price it was.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey! I have a chair I picked up from Amazon so many years ago. It has some ergonomics, but I never feel it is enough. Lots of adjustments, but the settings aren't ever quite right. I even tried to pick up an extra back support brace, but that wasn't quite it either.

I definitely need a chair that helps me keep better posture while providing all that comfort necessary to reduce strain on my neck and back. I think a high neck and back chair would be a great fit in making that happen!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I found my current office chair in a garbage bin and while it has served me reasonably well for a couple of years, it's beginning to fall apart. Literally.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That chair absolutely slays!
My current gaming chair is a old wooden table chair from ide guess 1980, with a sofa pillow underneath. It kills my back when gaming or drawing. Not very ergonomic but could be good for making emergency demon slaying tools!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is some old half broken computer chair, the leather on it it peeling off in almost every spot possible, if you adjust the height it starts sliding down after only a few seconds it's uncomfortable and hurts my back after sitting on it for too long. Overall my current chair blows and I really need to get a new one.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an old gaming chair. It does not have gaming look at all right now, it looks really shabby beacuse the eco-leather which it was made of is falling of, but it served me well during all those years I had it.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My chair right now is an old office chair I picked up all the way back in 2011 so it's quite literally falling apart right now, especially with all the use it's getting from online classes :(

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a small wooden chair provided to me by my college because I could not afford an office chair or gaming chair for my dorm and it's quite short so I feel like a child trying to reach my mouse and keyboard XD. To put it simply though it is very uncomfortable, even with a pillow or 2, and to have a gaming chair to complete my setup, especially one related to one of my favorite games ever, would be like a dream come true (if getting a doom gaming chair is your life long dream at least).

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming chair" is my Grandad's old office chair that is falling apart, the fabric is wearing off and it sticks to my legs in little black chunks... pretty gross and it's not even comfy, my butt will be flat soon if I keep using it

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a 70 dollar one from Amazon, and I kinda enjoy it, the arm rests aren't the most comfortable, but it is decent to sit on for a few hours at a time. It's not the most ergonomic, but I think it was worth the 70 I paid for it.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
my poor chair... it used to be okay but now ive worn down the arm rests to the screws and the seat isn't far behind. but hey, it ain't phone books!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I've got an incredibly old office chair that is surprisingly comfy, but it's got a ton of wear to it, the back support is negligible and feels like a 2x4 on my spine. The top of the ladder-back is tearing and one of the left arm is missing. The remaining arm can rotate, elevate and lower, but I need to force it if I want it to go anywhere.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is made of low quality material, so it has started to flake off a bit. After two or so years of use, it is run down and is not as comfortable anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts