Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Half Life has been my favorite game since I was a child and got my first PC, a Pentium 4! The game was amazing, and the story really good, I enjoyed every second playing Half Life and the rest of the franchise.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Quake II - first FPS I played that was easy to get friends together to do LAN parties. Before that we spent more time faffing around with BNC cables, terminators, network cards, drivers, IRQs etc only to find out that someone didn't have the game installed or enough disk space/memory or a good enough monitor.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
My all time favorite game is mass effect andromeda, its an pen world and you can travel different parts of world with different kinds of environment and enemies. I hope they would make another part of the game soon.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I gotta say it's Fallout New Vegas. It's one of those, if not one of the only, games where you can be ANYONE armed with ANYTHING, doing EVERYTHING at your disposal with or against EVERYONE. The power that your decisions carry affects everything in a manner so powerful, even the Expansion zones react to what you did on the Mojave Wasteland. The roleplaying, even if the game is now so outdated, its more complete than in new iterations of the series, or completely different series.

Such an excellent game, even if it was rushed and on a crude engine. Not even those flaws can destroy the core of this masterpiece.

If you can, but it 10 times on each sale, or better yet, when it isnt on sale. It truly is a must for everyone

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game ever will be prince of persia snes version. Hardest, simple and need to be quick or the princess will be weeding with Jaffar. I like it a lot.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Mine would be Final Fantasy Tactics. Old but Gold. Classic but Magic. Amidst all the sequels that came out. None could compare to what the original FFT delivered. Story and Gameplay-wise.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
My all time favorite would be the original X-COM: Ufo Defense. No game can replicate the thrill and tension of the alien encounters, not even the new reboots can compare to the original. And this game actually introduced me to PC gaming which I still enjoy up to now.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Escape from tarkov... It's very new, officially its unreleased but I've been playing 1.5 years, and it fulfills everything I want in a game. Challenging, rewarding, detailed, expansive, and continuously growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS