Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Awesome chair.

My current gaming chair is not too great. I have a wobbly and fragile setup that is not ergonomically designed. I may not be sitting on a stack of phone books...however, my chair may be related to a stack of old Yellow pages.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I dont have a gaming chair i have a Plastic. but i want to have one and of course from noblechair and when i saw the doom gaming chair i freak out because doom is my Favorite game Franchise and noblechair my Favorite gaming chair company

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I do not currently own a gamer chair (shameful, I know); I use an office chair on loan from my work for use during quarantine, a stiff and cumbersome one sufficient for a quick sit but not great on my back. Ergonomics were not considered in it's construction, and it is woefully unequipped for ripping and tearing. Worse yet, since I am borrowing it, when I return to office work I will be chair-less! I am very much in need of a new chair, preferably one of a hellish pallette like this sick beast, perfect for any slayer.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a 8 year old office chair. I can't say that I hate it but I will admit it is not ergonomic, does cause some sciatica, has that one quirky wheel that if you turn to fast to left it will eject you, has my permanent body imprint in it and looks like it served a tour in Vietnam. However I have had some epic gaming session in that ol chair. I really should get another one. Then have a ceremony and funeral pyre for it, you know in remembrance of and old friend. I am not going to lie I would love to rest my rump in this DOOM chair lol. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
mines just a cheap plastic foldable chair, it okay to sit on by I seriously need to get a new chair soon so I can be a bit more comfortable while gaming

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My actual chair is actually falling into pieces (like, litterally), it's ready to go in hell's deskchairs!
Uncomfortable as a fakir carpet, so this piece of art could really fit with my setup :)
So yes, I hate the actual one, and would love to have this wicked one!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Currently my chair is a grey office chair that was a hand me down from my boyfriend (who got me into gaming!) It absolutely isnt ergonomic, but a chair non the less. I've had to attach a few cushions to make it bearable to sit in to play a few rounds in a game! Doom is my FAVORITE game, I think I have at least one copy of doom on every gaming console & my pc. The Doom chair is badA** & every slayers dream.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Actually metal.

My current chair is just a little office chair, which is fine but this pure MONSTER of a chair is 10000x better than mine that's for sure.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is just a hand out office meeting chair, no arm rests, no raise or lower function, no back support, minimal padding. There's not much to it because you get one then stack it back up later for the next meeting. I don't love it, I don't hate it, it just gets the job done because I have no other chair. It's not ergonomically designed, it's designed to sit in for maybe an hour, then be stacked back in the corner of the room.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming chair" is an offic chair that is at least 10 years or more old that creeks everytime I move in it, if I would get this chair it would be awesome because with universities closed I have to sit most of the day and it kills my back so this chair would be so wonderful in so many ways not to mention it's doom branded which is sick

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is just a simple office chair that kind of sucks. It's uncomfortable to sit in for relatively long amounts of time and constantly feels like it's going to fall over if I lean backwards a little too far. It's not ergonomic, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a 10+ year old beat/torn up regular computer chair. Back rest and height adjustment locks don't work. Very uncomfortable after sitting in it for more than an hour which is unfortunate as I just got a new job that's currently a work from home situation. It would be amazing to have this incredible DOOM chair to help me rip and rear until it is done!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is just an uncomfortable table chair and i hate it, the wood makes my back hurt and the way it's designed makes my lower back hurt. So I have to put pillows all ovet the chair so it doesnt hurt my back.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I work as a software testing engineer and am currently working from home due to the pandemic. my chair is just a stool because I usually don't spend much time at the computer at home, maximum a couple of hours after work. for a couple of months I was already sick of this chair and I was really tired of sitting on it. and then I got infected with this terrible COVID-19 and took sick leave. I'm not really complaining, it is mild, and because of the sick leave I can replay my favorite series of games DOOM. I have been playing them since childhood. DOOM2 was the first game I played in live and am still an ardent fan of the series! even board games in this universe, I also have a rare edition of the novel! one problem: I don’t have a normal chair to spend more time playing my favorite game and really enjoy it! So I really want to get this chair and kick the ass of these demons in full!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
sweet looking chair.

My current chair is an office chair my parents got me a while back. It's been fine and good for years now, but an Improvement would be nice.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I own a pretty cheap gaming chair currently. It lets me sit, but it’s not very comfortable or stylish as this one that comes straight from the depths of hell!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair sucks pretty hard, it's an old hand-me-down that's finally starting to kick it. Beats standing, but god I'd love to rip and tear in that DOOM chair...

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a cheap-o, mesh backed chair from Staples. It's small, the arms are a hard plastic, and the cushion is flattened. I would love to be able to slay comfortably...

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
This is No Joke, this is what I'm sitting on. I Work Minimum wage and can't even afford Basic Things to live because of old Student loans.

This shouldn't be a sob Story, but I really Love this Doom Chair. I am playing Games since I was 9 (am 35 now). I can only sit on my Chair right now when I put a coushin underneath, Else i am sitting on half Wood, half whatever the Green Stuff ist.

I would even provide a Picture so you can See how miserable my Chair is...

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
lol im actually in the market for a gaming chair cause im almost done with my pc and i already have the other stuff and besides an extra sick of ram and a power source i just need a chair, plus i really like doom

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Daaaaaaaamn, My actual """"gaming"""" chair is an Ikea basic PC chair (about 40€, so very very very low cost)
This chair look soooooo good, I can't even describe what I'm actually feeling in my back when I look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS