Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Good luck to everyone participating!

As for my current "gaming" chair, I have this seemingly nice leather office chair, one of those "your boss has one like it" deals. Why seemingly nice?

Well, as soon as I bought it years ago with my 18th birthday money, the fake leather started to peel right away like a sunburned epidermis. Then my cats got involved, and suffice to say, It still peels away and I still find it around the house years later. On top of that, seams are busting, foam stuffing is falling out and wood armrests are held down by some rubber bands. So I just settled on covering the whole thing with a blanket.

All around, it was just a bad deal.

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
My current “gaming” chair is my old drum throne. Just recently got into pc gaming and off of my couch and Xbox. I am also using a TV tray for my keyboard and mouse so if you got a small desk you can throw in that would be tight.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming chair" is a plastic chair that hurts my bottoms and gets hot during long sessions. This sexy beast would be a dream come true 😍

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is just some old office chair I got 11ish years ago, it isn’t bad per se but it isn’t great either it really is just kind of meh.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a $20 thrift store one, it's wobbly and makes my back ache, I spent all my money on my GPU. :(

The chair needs two little speakers that plays Djent metal each time you sit down, lol :D

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a repurposed office swivel chair with very little in the way of ergonomics. After about an hour of use, I either lose feeling in my wrists or need to take an extended break else pain and fatigue set it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is a budget one and get's the job done, but sometimes it feels uncomfortable after a long perdiod of gaming. Still not bad but getting quite old it's probably time for a replacement soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a HP OMEN Citadel and it's really good! I bought it with a huge discount during black Friday and it also has an elevator to adjust the height so it's awesome

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I use my old pc case as a chair and i love it and i absolutely not hate it. Actually it is ergonomically designed to play games even i played Skyrim using it.

Reactions: Echo84
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair right now is my friends old chair, I've had it for about 2 years now? And its really beaten up now, like its full of holes.
My drove the chair to my house in a little trailer without support and I was just looking back like "dude this thing is gonna fall off and hit someone" but we made it without killing anyone.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My chair is kind of a mess. It's been through a few house moves and all the fake leather is peeling off, so I find shreds of it all over the flat. I'm hoping to retire it so that my dog can have it to sleep on while i'm gaming.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is super nostalgic to me. It's a hand me down chair from my father, my first gaming chair. Its a regular 'racing' type chair, nothing super special about it, comfortable and fits the space I have perfectly. Its worn arm rests and seat padding dig in, but after hours upon hours of gaming, I barely notice it anymore 😅

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
At the moment I have my brother's old computer chair. It's okay like it has it's problems like a huge scratch on the plastic arm rest and this thing is really squeaky but, it does it's job of being something I can sit on so that's good.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I have basic kitchen chair and I have to say that after 24h stream my bottom really hurt, so it would be cool to have a actual gaming chair!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is like sitting on my uncle's lap because it breaks my ass.
It's literally a stool haha, In this way I will be like the hunchback of Notre Dame xD I need it. My regards fellas!

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is, quite literally, falling to pieces. It's an old office chair I got second hand. It's so old that the protective rubber lining on the wheels have become brittle and are breaking apart. It has been a good chair for what it is (or was, when I got it, and even then it was old), but I desperately want a new chair. I actually found the Hero Doom chair on my own while looking at chairs and immediately thought "Yes!". Although I'd have to save for... 8 months to afford it. Then a friend sent me the link to this giveaway!

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I hate my current gaming chair, there is barely any cushioning on the bottom I can't sit for more than an few hours, same for the back it's supposed to have lumbar support but don't do ****. it can only lean back like 10 degrees. there's a massage function, that's at the very base of the back, what's it's supposed to massage, MY ASS!? I've had this for less than 4 months and the fabric is already starting to change colors. the head rest pillow that it came with is worthless it just hurts my neck, and when I actually did put it on it would fall off in about five minutes. about the only good thing I can say for it is I like that the arm rests can be moved out of the way.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, my current gaming chair is actually a former couch section. We had an L couch that was in 3 parts. When the couch was thrown out, I kept the corner piece and I use that for my chair. I've been using it for years, so it's really worn out now and I could really use a new chair.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
2 Month ago I started to work on a real desk. I also bought a chair for my new workspace. Reduced from 160€ to 90€ and checking a price compare platform, it was a very good price.
In my world, it's a basic feature to have the ability to adjust the backrest. But this chair does not provide that "feature". Later i looked for 20€ chairs and they have such option. I still use the 90€ chair to play games and work as developer from home, but at the moment I have back pain every day.

If I win a new chair I'm happy. If not, I definitely will buy a new one in a very near future...

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a mess. It's an office executive type chair, it looks like a dog has been chewing it, but it's actually my youngest. He's ripped the material, and all the sponge inside has started to fall out. Plus the whole seat clicks and cracks and squeaks when you move. A new chair is definitely needed, I'm jealous of the gaming chair my eldest boy has.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My current "Gaming" chair is a chair i took from the living room, i had to put a pillow on the seat so i can work properly for hours without feeling i was sitting on some rocks, but sometimes that dosent work and end out with pain in my butt

May 27, 2020
Visit site
my gaming chair is a knock off racer chair. It’s a fine enough chair to look at and is somewhat comfortable to sit in. Unfortunately it was very cheaply made and can barely handle my full weight. Pieces of it are already breaking just from me leaning on it. It does the job fine for now, but I certainly got what I paid for.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair was old when I got it so it's massively uncomfortably especially with my back pain as I am indeed an old man.in a young man's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS