Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I am currently using regular pc chair. So its ergonomic-ish. With faux leather in summmer times not so comfy at all. Its not too bad or not so good neither but doing its job

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Well... my chair is a common office chair that is 12 years old, it used to be confortable but now i use a blanket on top of it and a pillow to sit down so i could be somewhat confortable, and i use that blanket because the leather is coming off so the chair doesnt look so ugly, i would love to win the new chair to replace this one i have because i dont have money to buy a new one since they are expensive in my country.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a simple ol'n reliable plastic chair which i know is not good for long sessions but i just didn't wanted to care lol. But that doom chair looks really good and comfortable.
Would love to win that.

Rad

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Damn I would love to sit on a chair with the mark of the beast, it would certainly be a lot better than what I've got now.

I'm sitting on an office chair that my mom got back in 2006. The hydraulic sinking doesn't work and it's covers have been replaced twice now but I still like it and I'm used to it.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a x-rocker gaming chair sits a few inches of the ground and was given to me as my old office chair broke now after a year the seams come apart where my butt would be so when I sit I sink into it and after abit cuts circulation off at my legs and gets uncomfortable... What I love about my chair is its Bluetooth in build speakers so blasting rip and tear as I take on demons gives it soo much atmosphere.... Having a doom chair would be even more epic

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a gaming char. That's why I entered the giveaway. :D Unbelievable I know. I actually do have an office char that is fairly okay. The material is nice but it gets uncomfortable very quickly.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
i bought a generic gaming chair for a cheap price and it's 5 years old now. its beginning to break apart due to low quality build and not to mention the sciatica that i've because of the poor back support that doesn't work and hard as brick when you sat on it. the doom demonic chair is going to look like the chair ready to summon a demon to my room anytime someone walks in.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a very comfortable chair, in fact it's one of those plastic that you buy very cheaply and I even have back pain because this chair is horrible

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
really digging the look of this chair.

my current "gaming chair" is an amazon speical i got about 4 years ago. Not the best but it gets the job done

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a lovely gold-colored chair I snagged off Facebook marketplace. its name is Bertha and as much as I appreciate it, it's not exactly ergonomically ideal. On top of that, I'm a big fan of aggressive metal music and demonic imagery, so I think the Doom chair would suit my ideal aesthetic perfectly!

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is ready for the hellish pit. If I win this giveaway it will rip and tear the **** out of the old one, which has its armrests coming off, cheap plastic coming off the back and seat in bits, and may as well have screaming flaming heads flying around it to keep the leery away. It will be a serious upgrade, especially the demonic symbol that will ensure only true gamers pass the test to use it. Through doom and hellfire, may this chair be mine.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Currently using an Ikea faux leather office chair, its pretty comfy but with all the heavy usage it’s getting a bit tattered in places, a Doom chair would be a devilishly good replacement 😈

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My gaming throne is a worn in executive chair with a broken wheel. It's not the best gaming chair but it does ok. I recently replaced the piston so I wouldn't have to constantly sit at the lowest setting. It's a mid length back so I usually slouch a bit to have some kind of head support when I'm wearing a headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.