Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Would pick "No man's sky". It's had quite interesting history behind it and I genuinely was excited about it before its release. After harsh start it kind of fell under radar, but year after year it keeps getting better and more like what was promised. Right now I'd love to try it and see how vastly improved experience it would be.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm interested especially in Tunic becase I've heard it has some Souls vibes in it and would really welcome this challenge, but all the games are interesting. Good luck to ya all!

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2 and Tunic both sound exiciting. I think I am more interested in Psychonauts though after finishing the first game and hearing a lot about sequel's praises.

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Honestly, Tunic is WAY high up on my list. It's a lot more than just a LoZ inspired game. As far as I know, there's no actual text during gameplay; the controls and your general goal are all presented to you almost like Ikea instructions, leaving you to decipher not only how to play the game, but also how to progress. A very neat concept to such a beautiful looking game.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Tunic - because it's such a cute little game; but at the same time because it becomes harrowingly punishing the more you play it, e.g. like a souls game 😁

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
For me, it's got to be Psychonauts 2. I've always been a big fan of 3d platformers, and the first Psychonauts is among the best of them, so I'm definitely looking forward to playing the sequel.

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2! I played the first game during a difficult time in my life, and the wonderful humor really helped me through. Since COVID, I've been struggling with depression off and on, and when I saw this it made me recall how the first one was able to help me, and makes me very interested in playing through a new one!

Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
I'd have to go with 'No Man's Sky'. As an avid fan of Science Fiction, mainly Star Wars and Star Trek, NMS is packed with everything a sci-fi fan might want - exploring planets full of wonder and amazing creatures. I remember playing a bit on my cousin's console a few years ago and I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts