Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prodeus is definitely the game I'm most excited about. It's on a my steam wishlist after I played a little demo on gamepass awhile back. It seems like a great shooter. Also, Endling is a rather niche game, but that's on my wishlist as well and it looks like a cool little indie to check out.

Dec 15, 2021
Visit site
TUNIC
By reading part of the description: "Dodge, block, parry, and strike!".
It managed to blend the cute aesthetics with a serious and challenging gameplay.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm interested in these, in order of preference:

- Disco Elysium: a combat-less RPG, probably an unique experience

- No Man's Sky: scifi survival which managed to redeem itself

- Psychonauts 2: apparently, a worthy sequel of the classic game

- Prodeus: good old-style indie FPS

EDIT: ops, I don't know if I specified the user phaolo or phaolo6x there, but it's me..

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium for sure, ever since I saw the reviews and the idea of the game I wanted to try it. Purposely evoided gameplay footage to be able to expirience it myself

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
The detective games are my favorite genre of videogames and Disco Elysium been one the previews games of the year is definitely the game I want the most.

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2.
I didn't ever play the original when I was younger but ended up picking it up a bit ago and oh man is that game awesome. The only thing I wish I could have done was played it when I was younger because wow was I missing out all this time.

No Man's Sky. I've been watching this game for years with the continual patching and various updates, it seems like it would be a never-ending game with the unlimited exploration, base-building, ship upgrades, and crafting, and I love those elements in a game.

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Tough question, because I own none of these, and they all seem like games I'd love playing, but I have to go with Disco Elysium as my favourite, and I'm sad that their creators have been robbed of their company...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts