Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
I've always been wanting to try No Man's Sky ever since it came out. Even when everyone said it was bad and now that they improved the game a ton winning it would make my year. Always been a big fan of space sims like Freelancer and would love to sink my teeth into another one.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Nice. I've always wanted to try No Man's Sky. With all the difficulty they had at launch kinda put me off on the game, then it just passed me by. Would love to give it a try.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
I'd be super into all the games, really, but I think Disco Elysium is what interests me the most. I remember my best friend telling me all about the game. He's a MASSIVE fan. How the writing is some of the strangest, wittiest, funniest, best he's ever seen. He raved about the art style and the funny systems and ever since then I have really wanted to play it but just haven't had the budget for it so it'd be really cool to win this bundle. That game seems right up my alley. Runner up is Tunic though, have heard amazing things. Thanks for the chance to win guys!

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Psychonauts 2: The first Psychonauts is one of the first games I bough on gog and the first I beat there I like this game a lot. the style, the story, the music and the characters are amazing. I beat it 100% twice I would be very happy if was able to play the second one

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Endling – Extinction is Forever is my top choice because I think it would be really interesting to play a game from the perspective of a mother (even if an animal mother).

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium - I've read various posts from people who loved the game and so I've been keen to play it. I almost bought it recently but have been trying to limit my spending at the moment.

Jun 22, 2021
Visit site
Psychonauts 2. Because it's one of those games I've always wanted to play, but for one reason or another I've never had occasion to. There was always something else coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts