Win an amazing bundle in the GOG Summer Sale

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite games from Not-E3 where: Darktide, Persona 5 (coming to PC), Diablo IV, and Exoprimal.

I haven't played any of the games in the bundle. 😅 I'd like to play Baldur's Gate, No Man's Sky and Frostpunk.

Jun 16, 2022
Visit site
Minsc from Baldur's Gate 1 for sure is one of my favorite characters. I still remember interacting with him for the first time back when it came out originally, and it was a hoot to see him in the middle of the city in the MMO Neverwinter when playing it with my kiddos.

Jun 18, 2022
Visit site
Misc from Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 is one of the greatest characters in gaming history. Jim Cummings' voice performance is perfection.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! GO FOR THEY EYES!"

Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
Omg, I don't think I remember anyone in FP. And in BG... That was decades ago! Adalon the Silver Dragon. I don't think I was a mean guy and managed to kill it...

Jun 21, 2022
Visit site
I say it's No Man's Sky's QUICKSILVER COMPANION, who reminds me of one of my most favorite animated character - WALL·E from Disney Pixars.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
welp, haven't played any of the games so sure would like to win them. Makes it kinda hard naming a favorite character, oh well, hope this counts as an entry. No man's sky looks very nice and it would be very cool to experience the first two BG games before the next one arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS