Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium would be the most interesting game for me as I've heard many positive things about it. Though checking out the current state of No Man's Sky would probably also be quite neat.

Jan 9, 2022
Visit site
I love games with a good story, so my choice is Disco Elysium. I've heard many times that this game is one of the best written rpg. Thank you for the giveaway and happy upcoming holidays to all.

Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
No Man's Sky. I haven't played it since it first released and I played it console since I've moved to PC and haven't gotten a chance to play all of the new content.

Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
One game...

Disco Elysium for some unique RPG gameplay
No Man's Sky for hours of open "space" exploration
Tunic for the Zelda nostalgia
Two Point Hospital for the hijinks and hilarity
Pyschonauts 2 to finally experience this gem of a series

Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
No Man's Sky looks amazing... after years of updates and TLC anyway! I've heard the game has finally become the space sim ascendant we all hoped it would be. I can't wait to give it a shot.

I've heard a lot of good things about Disco Elysium and it was highly recommended to me by a friend who has a similar taste in games as I do.

EDIT: said friend just gifted me Disco Elysium for Christmas, so I guess I'm changing my answer to No Man's Sky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
May 30, 2020
Visit site
Tunic, because it's an indie action-adventure and as a fellow (hobby) game developer, who also works in Unity, I really would like to try it out. But Psychonauts 2 is a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts