Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 257 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to brave the elemental and virtual waves with my cyber crew. To sail the perilous "past" the dark murky "water/s", leading us into the deepest depths of cyberspace. Risking mind and body from the constant threat of "overheat" exhaustion that bears down on us, we will approach a "black" abyss barely clinging to our last hope from the dangerous voyage. It will feel as though we've hit a "wall", as a blinding light seeming near but far; pierces, and penetrates us like a burning fire. It wil take all but the last of our "cooling". But as the "future" seems lost to us, my team will cast a large "net" onto a group of "retro" fish used as "runners" to break through this light. Moving into an unknown world that we will come to know as "Night City".

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I always loved RPGs but usually I played more fantasy genres. I am really curious what will CDPR bring to us. Mainly I look forward to experience it in first person as it is quite unusual for such games but maybe that's what makes it most exciting.
Mike

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am expecting to see and play something completely new on this game, because many game desings are already outdated, and CD Project Red, from my point of view every time it launched a new game, they made something unique. I truly want to see a step up made in the gaming evolution, and I hope to see that in Cyberpunk 2077

May 3, 2020
Visit site
If I was able to have a powerful GPU such as this one, I'd be able to play Cyberpunk at the highest settings and feel as if I'm actually walking and driving inside the city enjoying the landscape, going on walks around to take in the full experience of being in such a city again that I am longing for but cannot do in reality currently.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted this game before it was even an actual video game. I've always loved RPGs, inspired by my dad getting me into pen and paper rpgs, like dungeons and dragons. Of course we never played Cyberpunk 2020, or any other version for that matter because i was way too young, but it didn't take me long to figure out that i love cyberpunk genre is one of my favourites. I've always loved the idea of essentially being a virtual god in these types of games, hacking and stealthing my way through. If a game ever had some sort of mind control ability, you know i would pick that, which is why i loved mindjack, although to be honest it was not the greatest game that had it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to plow through the story-line with a smooth and beautiful experience. In which case, this card would most definitely get me there.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to brave the elemental and virtual waves with my cyber crew. To sail the perilous "past" the dark murky "water/s", leading us into the deepest depths of cyberspace. Risking mind and body from the constant threat of "overheat" exhaustion that bears down on us, we will approach a "black" abyss barely clinging to our last hope from the dangerous voyage. It will feel as though we've hit a "wall", as a blinding light seeming near but far; pierces, and penetrates us like a burning fire. It wil take all but the last of our "cooling". But as the "future" seems lost to us, my team will cast a large "net" onto a group of "retro" fish used as "runners" to break through this light. Moving into an unknown world that we will come to know as "Night City".

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to making a stealth/hacking/engineering charicter sneaking my way through and when I inevitably get caught, using my RoboDoggo and hacking lazer wire to slice enemies apart (or run away and hiding in a vent if experience of how my plans go is anything to go off)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think that this game will set the bar for future games. Its extraordinary, it will let you integrate with the in game world in way that you get lost and also addict you.

The cyberpunk world has started to become my favorite settings and wish to meet Keanu Reeves inside the game.

To play at its utmost experience you have to have ultra graphics in my opinion and if am lucky i will be able to play this game with the GPU from the competition.

I hope to win. Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts