Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 255 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want Cyberpunk 2077 to discover it's massive world and to hear and play the wonderful darky stories that developers have to tell us. I will explore every corner of this virtual world because i waited this game for too long. Hope to win and good luck to everyone :D

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get lost in a such a seemingly vast world, a possible vision of what the future could bring. I'll most likely be dead by the time our real world even comes close to what's in cyberpunk, so I'm excited to be immersed in this version.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to replay quest to see how many ways you can complete them and to see if there are any hidden funny or genius ways of completing even the games simple tasks

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to be best buds with my boy, Keanu. We'll ride into the sunset on our futuristic bikes, with flying bullets gleaming through the smoke-kissed air. Breathtaking.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Ever since seeing the teaser trailer so many years ago, despite not even knowing what the hell I was watching back then, I have been super psyched about this game. I can't wait to play and immerse myself in another CDPR game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Это суперконкурс. Хочется надеяться, что игра будет еще лучше Ведьмака. Хочется побродить по улицам и прожить Историю Ви. В таких играх привлекает возможность выбрать сторону мира.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can not wait to play Cyberpunk 2077 on PC because I am looking forward to the different options when doing missions. I like the ability to take different approaches to missions and having choices that can affect the story lines of the game. I also want to experience the genre of Cyberpunk since I am not familiar to the background and material of the world.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Probably I will wounder though the city at first to explore the NPC's and the sights of the city and then I will start digging in the campaign. Can't wait to see what CD PROJEKT RED prepared us.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to create and build a character that is just brutal to the core and drive around the multilayered city...I get real Johnny mnemonic feels from this game

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'd like to do most is explore the nooks and crannies of the setting, learning every detail of the lore, and most importantly - looking for those Ciri easter eggs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts