Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 258 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to making a stealth/hacking/engineering charicter sneaking my way through and when I inevitably get caught, using my RoboDoggo and hacking lazer wire to slice enemies apart (or run away and hiding in a vent if experience of how my plans go is anything to go off)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think that this game will set the bar for future games. Its extraordinary, it will let you integrate with the in game world in way that you get lost and also addict you.

The cyberpunk world has started to become my favorite settings and wish to meet Keanu Reeves inside the game.

To play at its utmost experience you have to have ultra graphics in my opinion and if am lucky i will be able to play this game with the GPU from the competition.

I hope to win. Good luck everybody!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Immersion. The Witcher 3 was the most immersive game I have played in a long while. I love cyperpunk almost as much as fantasy settings, so my expectations for this game are through the roof.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to customizing the car and also collecting some of the legendary weapons. Not to mention the Soundtrack will hopefully be cool too!! I'm going to end up wishing the whole summer away waiting for this game

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have always been a nerd for sci-fi action and drama and seeing cyberpunk 2077 gameplay I just can't wait to explore the world and take this fun adventure. And If I win the giveaway I will use it to play this game which will make the experience even more amazing.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
To see the sky lines, to see the beautiful night sky, to travel the world and all the explosions in between. Sept Can't come quick enough, thinking of cyperpunk 2077 and the bar it will set judging by reds standards. Playing some games of lately can be boring as hitting all them rpg boxes can be out of reach. I see cyperpunk 2077 as the dues ex on steroids we deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to roam around the night city to feel the vibe of 2077, to immerse into the world and to explore the lifestyle of night city because not only good story gives a good experience also the world and the side characters.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Mình là fame cứng của giveway mình mong muốn rằng các sản phẩm của hãng sẽ được mọi ng biết đến nhiều hơn thế nữa...

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I Can’t wait to just stick my headphones on and play the game all day immersing myself in the world of cyberpunk 2077. I loved the Witcher 3 and found my self lost in its world every time I played and can’t wait to experience that once again in this game. Especially with its advanced freedom and choice options that’ll let me literally become a character in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS