Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 256 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Probably I will wounder though the city at first to explore the NPC's and the sights of the city and then I will start digging in the campaign. Can't wait to see what CD PROJEKT RED prepared us.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to create and build a character that is just brutal to the core and drive around the multilayered city...I get real Johnny mnemonic feels from this game

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'd like to do most is explore the nooks and crannies of the setting, learning every detail of the lore, and most importantly - looking for those Ciri easter eggs :p

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Pre-ordered the game, and I honestly cant wait to cruise around the city at night, seeing those lit neon lights are just so goddamn relaxing and chilling. Other than that, becoming a NetRunner and see what Cyberspace has to offer and kill tons of bad guys!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I played the Cyberpunk tabletop RPG years ago, I want to immerse myself in the atmosphere of neon-drenched nights, implants and augmentations and intense shootouts with futuristic tech in Night City

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to soak in the cyberpunk atmosphere! The witcher 3 is my favorite game, and I am just so excited to experience whatr CD Project Red has in store for us!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to check and see whether any of my old party's favourite dive bars from CP2020 made it into this version of Night City. Is The Atlantis still a total pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts