Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 89 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Mong muốn được lái xe và khám phá thế giới của Cyberpunk 2077!!

Edit:
Using Google Translate

Looking forward to driving and exploring the world of Cyberpunk 2077 !!

Our language for communication is English.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
As I know myself I'll want to spend at least 2 hours in character creation,make all kinds of different characters and screenshot them. I like to explore a lot of possibilities before I choose the one I want to complete the game with.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Well what of course side quests! Lol. Do sidequest until your strong enough familiar enough to take the story hahaha. Jk. Ive always loved FPS games despite dizziness issue. Thank you in advance if i ever get lucky. ;)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is, of course, finish the story and at the same time, explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077. Can't wait to get my hands on that card and that game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m really excited to customize my character and drive that car around. This game looks seriously awesome. I’m will be so happy to get this game! It looks amazing.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I don’t know too much about the game, but the genre is an insight to an interesting world we might be heading towards. With all the media out there about cyberpunk worlds, it would be interesting to have a momento of that via this graphics card. Plus, I would use it to play Cyberpunk 2077 ;)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want this card so badly not just because it is a 2080ti, but because, it is a CYBERPUNK EDITION. Hoping to get one of those because, I’m eyeing to build a gaming pc this time but still, budget will decide. Goodluck :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m so hyped to get this game. The first thing I want to do is spend an unreasonable amount of time creating my character and driving that car around. So hyped for this game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am 33 and my little ones is 3, we both wants to play it together , but i just hv Laptop and not PC, so by winning this i will install it to my PC and both of us(New Generation & Old Generation) will experience the Hard Work Dedication all developers gave to make this game alive, want to live its imagination, Creativity, and also want to show new Generation that this will be our/your future.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
what you want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077?
Honestly? Look around alot most likely, check out the night life? :D
I played the Cyberpunk RPG as a kid and was a big fan of it and then Shadowrun after that, and have been looking forward to this game for a while, even more so since its the same company that made the three Witcher games as I have all three of them and loved them, I can't wait to see the full extend of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS