Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 88 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to have this gpu in my first ever build! Im planning to get a mid range build but if i win this card it would be really great since I can allot it into other components and change it to a higher specs build. Its gonna be a big leap if i win this cuz im using still using a pc from 2008.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Want I want most is to experience the finely crafted epic cyberpunk environment that I have always loved. As well as experience the story

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am very much looking forward to experiencing the open world. Oh! I'm also looking (no pun intended) forward to seeing how the game look on an RTX card and the new ASUS ROG SWIFT monitors I've ordered.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to do everything in the game, I want to see each nook and cranny of the game even if it's a bug I'll still enjoy it.
I also love customizing characters and editing skill trees.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is get lost in the world and do everything it has to offer. I got lost in the Witcher 3 universe, and i see what they are capable of. Can’t wait to get this game in my hands and be lost in the world. I’m just soo excited! We got a city to burn!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher has been a series near and dear to me. No other games have the heart and soul like those games do, with quests and side quests that never fail to invoke a feeling of excitement and wonder. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 more then I can possibly describe in words. I want to live and breath in its world, I want to meet all of the characters and witness all of their intricate and lovingly crafted back stories. I want to create a character that makes me feel powerful in a world where I make a difference. I want, no I need to experience the brilliance of this game, this master work of art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS