Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 87 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world that was passionately created by CD Projekt Red , seeing every little detail, explore available options, and enjoy the view while cruising around in the world of Cyber Punk 2020.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am really excited to explore the world because from the trailers I've seen the world is absolutely glorious. I am really going to enjoy the lore.( Actually have the lore book).

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I mean... I just wanna hang out with Johnny Silverhand. Honestly I'm going to start out by doing my best to avoid missions and just wander around to see what cool things I can discover. I might stalk an NPC and just admire the detail of the AI.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Currently I have no Graphic card in my PC... I've played Games from my Onboard graphics. Im hoping to upgrade my PC this year. So this would be nice advantage.

I just want to Admire the beauty of the modern Era AAA games and its complexity, being a Technical advanced human will grant limitless power.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to play that game the gameplay is too stunning the graphic is so amazing cant imagine if i get to win this gpu and play the game with ultra setting would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts