Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 91 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of witcher series.. CD Projekt Red had been making awesome games, so i bet Cyberpunk 2077 will be dope.. I would want to do side quest and explore secrets and maps rather than focusing too much on main mission just like how I'd play witcher 3.. exploring cities and taking some good screenshot and more.. i bet it will be fun..

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I loved the witcher series and i still play it so this game will be even better and it will be a fresh game to play. All of the new games are mostly Battle royale So now theres gonna be a game thats not battle royale. I want to Explore the Cyberpunk game ive always wanted to have a Game like this. Cant wait for this game to release you never see games that are futuristic and a story game so this will be fun. Good job making a game that I love.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to build my character to be mine. I am reallt excited for the side quests and the different ways that thet get interwoven with each other and the main quest.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Currently looking into building a pc solely for 2077 and this gpu would be the icing in the cake! When I finally jack in (hopefully on ultra), i'll just take my time and let myself be immersed in the game like any rpg should. On my first run through i've already decided to go full cyber cowboy like Case from William Gibsons' Neuromancer but instead of passively enjoying the cyberpunk world i'll be able to live it!! I don't think i've ever been so excited for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS