Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 80 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I regularly play games and witcher series is one of the best games i have played, and cyberpunk looks lit but i dont have that kind of power in my pc to run i hope i win this so i can play alot of games 24/7

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The witcher 3 was phenomenal at the very least and all of my friends know it's monumental impact. For cdpr's next title i am so looking forward to the atmosphere and most importantly it's narrative. I'd love to see how the missions story coincide with it's gameplay unlike witcher's occasionally repetitive flow from it's gameplay.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most? Piloting all the different vehicles probably.
I've played many sci-fi future-noir games in the past and I was wondering how those games would look like with the current gen.
And Cyberpunk 2077 might be the closest thing that I can think off for now.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Thing I'm looking forward to doing the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is hijacking a Trauma Team ambulance. Don't know if it can be done, but by God I'm certainly going to try.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
When I get cyberpunk 2077 I will be scouring the map, looking around for every detail. I'll be doing multiple playthroughs of the game, taking a different path each time and immersing myself into the game. Hopefully I'll be able to do with ray tracing enabled 😄!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been a fan since the Witcher 2 and I've been waiting for this game some their teaser trailer. I can't even begin to describe how ready I am for this game, I'm going to play through it so many times. I just wish my PC was as ready as me haha.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited about exploring the game world. Seeing all the attention to detail CDPR put into the world. Excited about the new characters and how we will be able to interact with them. Excited for a new story/world from CDPR. I love the cyberpunk genre, and I am excited to see CDPR's take on it. Cyberpunk 2077 has reinvigorated my excitement for video games and I cannot wait to play it on September 17th!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS