Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 78 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm just hoping for a true Cyberpunk experience. Deus Ex is a GREAT entry, Shadowrun was amazeballs, and CP2020 was the end all, but we're due for an incredible new genre plug.

Really hoping it ticks the boxes of all the previously mentioned installments, cause the genre is due for revival.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have played The Witcher 3 over 7 times and explored every nook and cranny but yet I still find such small details that CD Project Red took the time to put in a such vast world.

Cyberpunk 2077 is no doubt going to have an amazing storyline as well as attention to detail that will set a new standard for gaming and I want to explore the city inside out and experience this new frontier for hours on end.

P.S.
I also hope Ciri from the Witcher is an Easter egg to find, it's plausible enough to look

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have no idea how to post a comment but I think I’ll leave it here building my first pc at the end of the year and already pre ordered the game i just wanna check out cd project red new game huge Witcher fan so yea

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been following this game since the very first trailer. And ever since the gameplay trailer the thing I've wanted to do the most was to just follow random NPCs around to watch them throughout their day and everything the NPC does.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m super excited for this game! The gunplay, the story, the graphics, everything. I feel like we’re about to play the game of the generation here, and I’m truly excited to get my hands on it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Having played through all the Witcher titles, I've always loved exploring the different play-styles you could try, especially in the Witcher 3. I'm most looking forward to diving in the cybernetic customization that this game has to offer!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am most looking forward to exploring this world. I mean, I know our current society is headed in this direction now, but I might as well get a sneak peek, right?

I particularly want to see all the little details that most people would miss. The little pieces of life that tell a small story. Just basking in the ambiance of a different world, soaking it all in, and getting immersed is what I most look forward to from Cyberpunk 2077.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to play on my pc without lagging or crashing since i have wooden pc i have been fan for this game from the first trailer and looking forward to play it if my pc can handle it

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What most i wanted to do in cyberpunk2077 is walk around and drive around the city, enjoying the city while it night , i hope this game get a better and fun feature to explore.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really just looking forward exploring the world. It appears much more dense and interactive than many open world games. Really looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS