Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 79 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
story for one
tho exploring the world smelling the roses looking at the day to day in the game is fun to
but mostly is having a game with a proper mature tone
that and wasting several months of my live haha

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city and have fun with the main history, i want to see how amazing is the history, and the most important to the see what kind of role plays Keanu Reeves in the history. I've been following CDPR since begining and i love what they are capable of, i'd be glad to see how it evolves Cyberpunk in the next years and i will follow CDPR always.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Explore what CD project red do best, create expansive worlds and meet deep and interesting characters while enjoying a system built with a high level of attention of usability and fun.
I’m just so excited for this game it hurts!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to jack in and crack some ICE! Is that a thing you can do? I have been intentionally avoiding all videos and press on this game so that I can go in totally blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm extremely excited to delve into the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The sheer effort and artistic beauty that went into producing this game alone, makes it worthwhile. I can't wait to become enamored with the environments and characters, as well as the graphics.

I honestly can't wait, and while I'm bummed the released date has been pushed back, I'm sure that only means even bigger and better things are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS