Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 81 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk universes are the best to push story that explore the extreme of the human condition and experience. CD Project Red has proven their mastery of building universe with the Witcher series and can't wait to experience what the have built in Cyberpunk 2077 and see what trait of humanism will be the focus of this story.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
When I get my hands on Cyberpunk id love to explore and see how much there is to explore in the cyber network and be a net runner. Id love to see if we will be able to fly in helicopters and just get some amazing, "breathtaking" shots. My first play through will probably entail me being a net runner but id also love to try a bulky build and destroy stuff. This is probably gonna be my goty for sure and I'll love every minute of it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been obsessed with this game ever since the teaser trailer dropped seven years ago! I'm most looking forward to driving around Night City and seeing the vibrant dystopia brought to life. As someone mostly new to the source material I can't wait to get lost in it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
CDproject red will blow my mind with whatever they done with the game. What I really want in a game, is small, is direct reference to Witcher to confirm that they indeed share the same universe

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can not wait to see play through the story, see the people blur the lines between human and machine and. At what point does a human become the machine they have replaced themselves with in the never ending goal of self improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS