Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 30 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would like to go John Wick with Keanu Reeves' character. I just think it would be awesome. Also I love deus ex series so getting upgrades and augments would be cool.
mbradshaw

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Lately in games, I've been doing what I call "slowing down". Walk, don't run. Appreciate surroundings. Move very deliberately. Consider every action, etc. It's breathed so much life into my everyday gaming to the point where it can almost feel like I'm learning how to play all over again. That's exactly what I intend to do in 2077. I just want to experience what will be the most real cyberpunk world ever created one piece at a time, taking everything in. With or without my reliable 1050 ti, I'm going to appreciate the fantastic world-building that I know CD Projekt Red has always delivered.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
There are plenty of FPS games that look great but for whatever reason didn't include the ability to lean. So once I saw that in the game play videos I was excited to have something that was going to make it feel that much more immersive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS