Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Something I am hyped about is to immerse myself in an open world game like this, and really connect with the game itself. Ive been hyped for this game for a long time now and can't wait to play it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to discover every little detail from this new modern art from CD Projekt Red. Everytime I start playing TW3, I got me thinking: omg, this producer is brilliant, imagine what they’ll do to Cyberpunk 2077.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to role-playing cyberpunk ethics. What kinds of choices are pro-social? What choices are not? I don't know if cyberpunk is too present to be futuristic, but I'm really looking forward to the game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see and interact with Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk. I hope to be able to immerse myself into Cyberpunk 2077 by walking around in the world it has to offer, with dark alleyways, beautiful neons and hightech toilets :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm sure Ciri from The Witcher is going to be in the game at some point, probably as an easter egg. I want to look for her. Enjoying this amazing game too, of course ^^

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am frankly excited to play a RPG shooter of the quality that CD project red standard is. I want to explore all the character class options available.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want and hope to fully immerse myself in the story and hopefully experience and enjoy every little bit of effort CD Projekt Red put into the game and having a 2080Ti would definitely help in that endeavor, the 2080Ti being Cyberpunk 2077 themed would be a massive bonus.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience this game at max graphical fidelity. I tend to stick to the main story in these types of games and love finding great screenshot worthy moments to share.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to just walk through the streets and hear the sounds and see the atmosphere. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved Blade Runner and Cyberpunk-themed media. I've written a lot of music over the years inspired by the same themes, so I really just want to walk through the city and take all the sights and sounds in. Had the game pre-ordered for a long time, and release cannot come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS