Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to the reactivity of the world, and the options presented for completing missions. Give me a combination of The Witcher 3 and the first Deus Ex game, and I'll be a happy camper.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Im willing to slowly enjoy every minute outta this one. Paying attention to every corner and detail around Night City o_O
Master piece rating is imminent here
All aboard the hype train!💪

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Yes, I wanna enjoy the amazing graphics and the story that seems to be fun, but hey, I am LIVING for the voiceover work here! The actors sound SO good, and it looks like it will be a cinematic gameplay, and I'm here for it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’ve always loved games with the futuristic feel and story. I think I owe my love of these types of games to shadowrun and deus ex. When I first heard about cyberpunk 2077, I was so excited. A game with such depth, detail and the ability to play as you want, in this type of world has always been what I have been waiting for. I can’t wait to see Night city and everything it has in store for all of us. This graphics card will help me take in the beautiful work CDProjekt Red put so much time into.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be immersed, really. It's been a long time since I've been able to be greatly absorbed by a single player game and Cyberpunk2077 has definitely caught my attention, I can't remember the last time the aesthetic of cyberpunk was done so well so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
2020 is becoming a dystopian future. I figure Cybepunk 2077 will prepare me for what's to come.

The more frames I can display at higher image quality, the better prepared I will be.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am currently still on fence for the Cyperpunk, as I am with most big games. I would look forward to finding what kind of customization you can do to your character in character creation and upgrade you can apply to your character.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to just EXPERIENCE the game! It panning out to be absolutely phenomenal! I literally cannot wait!
Exploring this vast space will be insane! So hyped! Woo! lol

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Excited to see everything that the game has to offer. Also very curious to see about all the danger that can cause transhumanisme. Thank you CD Projekt for this true AAA game <3

Reactions: Yetithehuman
May 1, 2020
Visit site
It’s hard to say what I want most in cyberpunk, since this game alone is a game I’ve wanted in my hands for years. The concept alone is literally what I’ve always wanted. But if I can narrow it down, I’m really excited to check out the gameplay and the interesting characters. CD project red does amazing things which it’s characters that I can’t wait to learn about these people in the world of cyberpunk

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to play Cyberpunk because from everything I have seen abkut the game, it seems to be a huge game and have an amzing story. Cann ot wait anymore!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I mean, it's from CD Projekt RED, so it has to be good.
I want to know what the fuss is about because i don't know the source material and would like to be amazed at this kind of world. I would like to see how far the enhancements can be pushed.
Plus Keanu Reeves is in it, and he's breathtaking!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love walking the streets covered in neon lights of this wonderful dystopia, see the people interact with each other and their surrondings; sumerge my self in the world of bladerunner, ghost in the shell and fifth element, rediscover those universes histories and and write my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS