Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I feel like there aren’t enough cyberpunk games in the world right now, so the first thing i want to do is explore every bit of it to find every secret it has. I also can’t wait to play a game with keanu :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My name is Jonathon I am a HUGE fan of cyberpunk 2077 so far. Been looking forward to this game for a few years now. My main goal in CP2077 is too play the game and honorable and good as I can be. Cant wait to full customize my character!!!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really excited to see a truly high quality take on the cyberpunk genre, especially when it comes to the setting, and themes like human augmentation that Deus Ex kind of fumbled.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to immersive myself in the game, feel like I'm there and play out my fantasy of living in a cyberpunk world. Meanwhile I would pimp myself out with bunch of sick cybernetics, dress up as a Rocker boy and Johnny would burn the city!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Well... What I really want to do, is becoming a badass, I really love games where I am basically so OP that I can kill everyone and everything. And I have a feeling this type of game is exactly that... And even if not, it´s a CD Projekt Red game, so it will be worth it no matter what. I am really excited for the release of it, and I am looking forward to the many side quests it will hopefully offer. And Im also looking forward to the cool weapons of this game. Im pretty positive that what we saw in the gameplay demos is just the cherry on top of the cake. Im really looking forward to getting my hands on those . Not sure if anyone of the CDPR team is reading this, but if you do I have to ask you a favour. Please tell everybody in t he office from me: Thank you. Thank you all for making such good games, and being so pro-consumer. I love everyone of you for what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS