Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 70 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I would like to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely to play it and immerse myself into the world and story of the game. I've been waiting to get my hands on CP2077 ever since the very first reveal trailer! So surreal that it's finally coming out..

May 1, 2020
Visit site
When I saw gameplay footage and the character building system, i was blown away. Gameplay footage storytelling was EXTREMELY interesting and kept me hooked from start to finish.

I think the thing I'd really want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to replay V as many times as possible so that I can FULLY enjoy this mind-blowing game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to immerse myself in the city, be able to see how awesome they're going to make the game, and shoot at things! Also, I want to see where Keanu Reeve's character fits into everything. If the Wicher 3 is anything to go by, then this game is going to be awesome.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm just ready for something new tired of all the pay to play games just want something concrete to dig into.. been a long time since I can remember feeling excited about a game. Ty for giving me something to look forward to later this year.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cause CHAOS! Literally.
You ain't no hero who came to night city to save it no. There is no saving but myself, so what I'm gonna do in Night city hussle use some people and live the Cyberpunk way just mercenary doing his job. And maybe befriend corpos if you can't beat them join them!
Truly already doing RP hahaha anyways thanks for the giveaway good luck everyone

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The biggest thing that excites me about playing Cyberpunk is being able to explore the world. Between that exploration and learning the lore of the game world, as well as discussing the experiences that I've encountered with my friends who are planning on playing the game, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun for a while with that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts