Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 69 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to see if this game is anything like Deus Ex. I love the story of that game, one of my favorite games of all time and I feel like this is of that genre.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to this game. when I have my hand on this game ill probably take time and go slow. exploring every street and city. you know, discover all the hidden easter, read every hidden message cause I know CDPR will put many hidden messages in the game. AAANNND when I first saw Cyberpunk 2077 I'm in love at first sight because its a CYBERPUNK theme. so my hope is big for this game. Can't wait to play it. f** the critics!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I pre-ordered it since June 17th 2019. So First I want to see is: if the year and half wait was worthy ha ha ha. Then I want to do the same I did with the 3 games of the Witcher, walk around see the art in the buildings... the same you try to do in Dark Souls and Bloodborne before something comes out from hole and kill you. Really with this Coronavirus thing and that I wanted to play the game for my birthday wich is actually in april, I hope my family and friends will be well and I will enjoy this game... happy. I have a nice GPU, but win a new one will be a plus.... Thanks for the oportunity.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
There a lot to look forward to but I’m just hoping CDPR keeps the background options from the original showing and it affects the story. The more role-playing options the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS