Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 71 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What do i want to do more in Cyberpunk? , well enjoy my favorite Sci-fi theme of all times on a game made by one of the best developers right now

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want them to add FBR like the Gemini !
European option for cybertechnology, even orbital ? Hope we'll get an orbital DLC.
I want to fight a dragon, see the razor boys, the crazy clowns too.
I want to know the new angels who replace icons like Blackhand and all.
Is Arasaka still alive ?
How about battlemechs from stormfront, what happened to those ?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
One thing I’m excited to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore the world and take in how huge and dense the map will be. I want to listen to all the hidden conversations, I want to find all sorts of clues to Easter eggs, and just I cannot wait to customize my character, and his/her story. I want to craft my beginning and end. And see what my choices have affected along the way. I’m more than excited in general for the graphics and animation, and definite the atmosphere.

Thanks PC Gamer for hosting this give away. This is an awesome thing to be doing, especially these days!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My Hard life is Don’t have much money and it took me a long time to save for my Msi Rtx 2060 card which I am over the moon with and i am so happy - wow where to start with CyberPunk ever since I herd about this game I have been hooked and I have told all my friends about this game and showing new people all about this game. For me this is a game changer the graphics and the many ways you can complete your missions so you don’t have to rush in you can plan how you can do it which is great 👍. Plus I love how you can customise you character any way you want which is great for anyone that plays this game and I love how deep you can go and merge in to the Gripping storyline. If i won this card my jaw would to the floor but who ever wins well done that person :) I look forward to play this game this year - I would like to say a big thank you 🙏 to all the cyberpunk team that have work so hard on this game - I can’t wait to play September time :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting so many years for this game. Honestly what I want to do most right now, and will spend the first few hours at least doing, is just walking around. Taking in the sights. Soaking in the detail, the city, the environment, the sound. Discovering random hidden things. Encounters, side quests etc. Just make Night City my home.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to live through this game one of my favorite Sci fi worlds... I want to explore and experience what this game can provide for a cyberpunk fan

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
It may sound generic but just to have fun, the last game I really enjoyed was GTA:SA with friends.
I'm hoping this will give me many happy memories.
To play it on the limited GPU would be the cherry on the cake.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to see Keanu Reeves and to rip some skulls. Also driving through the city would be nice. The story should be awesome too. Oh, I can't wait...

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to become an expert cyber-hacker spending my days sending spam like I’m a member of a royal family seeking to transfer large sums of money out of the country. I can do that, right?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to drive n' vibe.

I want to be able to do whatever I want really, although that's pretty much just me-speak for "I wish to drive a car and shoot some things."

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS