Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 68 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want any new game from the guys who created the Witcher. I loved their ability to sweep me away into another universe and get lost in a world not our own. This hasn't happened for me for a long time, and I'm hoping that Cyberpunk can take me away once again.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The setting of this game makes me very exited to just explore and learn about the world. I believe CDPR may have created one of the most interesting worlds in recent video game history. There have a long time since I felt like a game will bring something totally new to the table, but this may be one of them.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
what i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to turn my character into a cyborg. that and see the motion-capture sex in high-resolution on my new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Last year, I already pre order the game. Second, why i want this gpu so bad. Honestly, I dont have anything gift for myself. As you can see, i recently graduated to a university. I cant afford that much and since I cant find work due to pandemic. Lastly, I love the game so bad and also the witcher series. I hope I could had this gpu as I earn my savings to build a pc gaming setup. Thank you for taking your time to read it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I already preordered GOG Cyberpunk 2077 back when Keanu “breathtaking” Reeves announced the date and since then every time when i go back to sleep (even to this very day) i keep imagining how i would play the game and master stealth/hacking on my first play through, and who know how many times I'm gonna replay it with newgame + to try other possibilities and different stuff. I know im gonna pump my numbers up in this game more than i did with witcher (10+ times after that ive lost count...) so yeah good bye real life and hello cyber life for me thats gonna start in September.

PS: I need to wake the F. Up we got a RTX to win samurai.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
As soon as I got wind of this game, I was immediately hooked on the concept and was eager to explore the universe they have created. Getting to immerse myself into the deep and story-rich world of Cyberpunk 2077 makes me excited to play!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Story is the most important thing for me in a game, but, for Cyberpunk I just want to roam the world and see all the little details, all the little interactions that people have in the game, just like it was in Witcher.

Reactions: Alexandre1980
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for this game. First thing I would likely do would be to just explore the beautiful open world this game has to offer. Because that's what the best part of open world games is, exploration!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to two things mostly, first is exploring all the hacking/engineering combat options. As well as just the general CD project red great story, in this cyberpunk universe.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I remember watching the first trailer for this before Witcher 3 was even announced (and that game is 5 years old!). I have high hopes for the story and can't wait to witness Keanu's (hopefully) breathtaking role.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do most in Cyberpunk? During this quarantine, I have been dreaming of one man every night: Johnny Silverhand. Let me wake up from this dream, with Johnny and I having a romantic dinner atop the roofs of Night City.

Much love,
LTdingleberries

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS