Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 72 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for so long for this game and I am so excited to explore the open world CyberPunk world. I cant wait to try out the vast storyline and really explore what the world has to offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
One of the things I want to do the most in Cyberpunk is to explore the vast open world of the Cyberpunk realm! I love exploring and I know I'm going to have so much fun exploring every detail i can get my hands on! :D

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do in cyberpunk? Where do I start? I guess mostly I want to soak up the atmosphere and lore of the setting, slowly building a street cred that will make the corpos hear whisperings of a street samurai who walks the alleyways with a silver bladed cyberkatana on his back...

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This is the game I have personally been anticipating more than any other, definitely since Half Life 2 many years ago. Witcher 3 is hands down the best game I have ever played and I expect this to be even better.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm just incredibly excited to break into a game based off of one of my favorite tabletop games created by easily the best single player experience developers in the game right now! I remember when I was younger, breaking into Cyberpunk V3.0 with my father, and I'm incredibly excited to see the environment re imagined before my eyes. I know my current rig definitely wouldn't be able to run it, so thank you for this opportunity, and remember: style over substance, attitude is EVERYTHING, and always LIVE ON THE EDGE!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to immerse into a world where i will see the best artists , devs , story writers and all other people who are involved in making of this wonderful game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm kind of a gamer, and the game looks fantastic, but i don't own much of a beefy computer. But i sure would build myself a beefy boy of a computer and would play the heck out of this awesome game if i had a starting point such as this 2080ti, and i wouldn't stop playing this awesome game until i explored every single inch of the Game Map!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how they make Night City feel alive. All the little touches like ambient npc dialogue, stores, houses etc. The Witcher series did such a good job of making their locations, whether it be cities or villages feel real, so I want to see how they can bring that to a different setting.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would want to discover the world, the story, the characters, and especially the weapons. Then start a new game and see what else I could do or what else could happen.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 was the game that was shown how an open world RPG can be done in a 10/10 way.
Never gonna forger the first few hours that got me hoocked.
I want cyberpunk to be as great as witcher 3 was, it will be a great day.

DaVe095hun

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do the most in this game? Let's start with a gunfight in a château with the cyberpolice. Then, after I've lost the law and taken all the Tupperware from the place I'm going to the bar to spend some hard earned credits.

I'm talking two - TWO - girls headed back to my pad with me for some smooth Kenny G (because he's still a boss in the future) and then bring it on home with some Silverhand. Then when the moods just right I kick them out. Yeah thats right, kick them right out on the street and dunk text my ex because I remember she has that 8-hand mod.

Then after I'm done crying from being left on read for 2 hrs I'm going back out for some karaoke and Night City street food before the news starts at 6am. Why the news, you ask? Because I'm going to hack the live feed and tinted glass so they keep rolling while I press my buttcheeks against the studios window.

Here's where it gets interesting. The Tupperware I stole? Yeah, remember those? I'm going to my dealer so he can mod the Tupperware on my hands and feet so I can carry a ton of spaghetti wherever I go. It's important. But yeah, anyways thats what I'm looking forward to in Night City.

Thank you GOG, CDPR, and PCG for the opportunity. Can't wait to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS