Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
If there's one thing that still amazes me about the game, it's how exactly in-depth everything is. The gameplay, the story, and especially the characters and how they work is quite frankly incredible. Alongside that, the graphics are beautiful and incredibly charming. Amazing job, art team!

Also, this was based on a role-playing game?? I NEED to play this.

To all the developers: You're doing an incredible job! Keep it up!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to fulfilling my BladeRunner fantasy and becoming part android with a dope car and tricked out hand gun like Deckards
Can’t wait for Cyberpunk! Thank you CDProjekt

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how much the game's store leans into the "punk" side of cyberpunk - the stuff we've seen so far has been very much focused on the aesthetics of cyberpunk without any real substance, and I'm definitely not expecting a $100M AAA game to go full on anarchist, but I'm hopeful there's more to the story than just chrome, Mordecai Mirrorshades and gang wars.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I wanna see the world and explore it. I wanna find my own Path. Witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time because I can forget everything else and just lose myself in it and I hope Cyberpunk does the same for me or is even better.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This game is shaping up to be what people are looking for in a futuristic RPG. but being a fan of the Witcher series as well I would love one thing for certain: bumping into Ciri on this world while walking with Keanu and after he hears me commenting she's breathtaking, he will reply "YOU'RE BREATHTAKING!!" (while looking at the camera)

Dang it that meme is gonna follow me for a lot of years....

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’d like to see how hybrid I can make my character. Heavy in hacking and heavy in gunplay as well. A hacker-warrior, if you will. Bring it on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS