Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna see if the quality is taken to the next level after the Witcher 3 by cdprojekt red.

I wanna stealth my way through the game, see how projekt red implements stealth in a game, since Witcher 3 didn't have that element.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to explore the city at night in the neon lights. Hopefully it feels like Blade Runner, albeit brighter lights everywhere :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
This may come as a surprise, this card is actually something more valuable than a box of toilet paper and hand sanitizer to me right now (Just kidding). The actual reason is I would like to explore the game with this card which is not possible with my current card. I want to play it immersively to see with my own eyes how hard the development team has worked. Besides, I'd also like to meet Keanu Reeves' character and go on adventures with him.

Thanks for doing this fantastic giveaway!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
PC gaming tops over Gaming Consoles.. I'm constantly saving to buy Upgrades From Boards, RAM, GPU & the ever breaking wireless controllers. Keeping up 2020

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 looks really cool but I wont be able to play it with my current GPU. I've started to save up but it's gonna take a while before I can get a 2060 even. If I won this contest, it would save me tons of money and allow me to actually play the game.
Thanks for the opportunity!
good luck to all :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm still a little skeptical whether the game really does what it says on the tin. But the story should be so good that I am interested and want to explore the world in cyberpunk. And best of all with a new graphics card

May 1, 2020
Visit site
To jump into CD project reds newest master piece. Loved the Witcher 3 from start to finish. However the themes and style of cyberpunk is exactly my type of game!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've always been a huge fan of everything cyberpunk. From Blade Runner movies to Deus Ex Games. I haven't been so excited for a game in years... It's everything i would want in a game. I'm 22 years old right now and I've been thinking of building a PC to play it and winning this would save me a whole lot of money <3

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've long dreamed of an open-world game with a cyberpunk aesthetic, and I've been on the edge of my seat for this ever since it was teased all those years ago. I guess above all else, I just want to cruise around Night City, seeing both the future tech splendor and all the grit below the surface. All the lights, billboards, trash, thugs, whatever is out there. Immersion is key!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to wander around like I did in the Witcher 3, to find the hidden stuff they will have left here and there and to wonder at the incredible attention to detail CDPR gives to their games.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play a game from a developer less interested in pure greed and more about the craft. The Wither series is among my favorites an I have no doubt Cyberpunk will meet or exceed that bar. Exploring that world will be pure joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS