Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
What I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077? EVERYTHING.

But mostly I am looking forward - other than the story and quests - just inhaling the atmosphere of the city, looking into every nook and cranny, digging through layers and turning every rock to see all there is to see.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I haven't upgraded my Graphics card in over 2 years at this point and have been looking for a new one and the RTX 2080ti is an all around great card.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to see how the choices made in this game turn and finding out all these possibilities I hope that its not that overstated and we get disappointed but this is CD Projekt Red so I know they wont disappoint

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Having an experience with the game, the immersive graphics and sound design all coming together to form unforgettable memories with the game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do is buy an ultra wide, 1440p monitor with at least 120 hertz. With the best card (and best looking card) On the market, I want to leave the graphics on the highest quality and still be able to get the highest frames. When I do that, I want to take the motorcycle and just ride around the beautiful, well fleshed out City of Cyberpunk 2077. That’s the thing I just want to do the most: drop all other games and play that one.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
You know I have no idea what I'm most exicted about doing honestly. It seems like just exploring the world of cyberpunk would be good enough for me.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
There's so little information on the game as of this moment in time and the setting of the game is supposedly quite vast that I am a little stumped to answer the question. However, I'm planning to go through my first run of the game as a street-kid trying to make a name for themself. Living on the edge and trying to make it whilst balancing the threat of cyberpsychosis from their augments.

After I've finished my first run, I plan to run through it all again, this time with a different background and making other choices that'd fit my new character.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to do multiple playthroughs of Cyberpunk 2077 and compare the differences between all the ways you can do side quests and the main story.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have always loved CD projekt red, but my graphics card really needs an upgrade. Been excited for Cyberpunk since I saw the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS