Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
First of all! With great love I write this to participate. Thank you for the work you do for a grateful community like ours. I would love to play the game in all the extend of it, do it 100%. I know I can do that with o without the card BUT what you are doing here is giving the community a symbol of care which is very importan to us because It shows that you care.

Reactions: stevenegg
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to hold this game with my hands and kiss it so much
The I am going to play that, and I will be so happy, that I'm gonna explode
I will enjoy every single second of this game and do whatever it want me to do

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Cyberpunk genre is cruelly missing from gaming. Sure, there are a few around, but very few triple A. CD Project Red have been impressive since TW2 (and even TW1 to be fair, though this won't be obvious to anyone who didn't play TW1 before the 2010s) so it's quite obvious the combination of a rare genre and a very talented studio makes up for a very interesting setup.
What I want to do most ? Experience the great story telling CDPR is known for in a different settings, clearly.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want the graphics card, because one, cyberpunk has been one of my most long-awaited for game, and I don't have a good graphics card which can run the game, so I would like to win the card.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Ultimately waiting to start a character thinking that I'll be a stealth god, and undoubtedly realizing that just shooting everything in a room rather thank sneaking through is really more my style anyway, and I blaze through every fight from then on out looking like a demon from hell.

Alternatively, I'm excited to just find myself getting lost driving and walking around the city.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I love exploring the worlds CD Projekt Red and with this graphics card. I'll be able to be fully immersed in the world of Night City. I am actually building my very first PC at the moment so a peripheral of this caliber will definitely add to the build.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Being able to fully customise my Character in Night City and roaming the streets at night time getting lost in all of its corners and neon lights.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city, talk with every single one of the NPCs out there, distance myself as much from the main quest line as possible, just to enjoy the game while still having a lot more content to play when I decide to go back to the questline

Status
Not open for further replies.