Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I am the most excited about Cyberpunk 2077 is the body mods you can apply to your character and the kind of builds you can create around those. Personally I'm an Assassin's Creed fan all the way so I love playing stealthly and I think my first try at Cyberpunk will be to use that same approach and go undetected for the most part and I think that will maybe provide the biggest challenge as well.

Reactions: stevenegg
May 1, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most is get to the moment, in a game like this, where you just stop and look around at the game world... and it FEELS alive. The best example for me is exploring the wilds of Witcher 3; when the winds are howling from a storm rolling in, the trees are swaying to and fro, thunder cracking overhead, waves crashing against the shore...with headphones on this experience is damn near serene. Literally gives me chills.

CDPR is one of the few developers capable of delivering that specific experience and I fully expect to have a similar type moment in Cyberpunk 2077...although in a dystopian, violent, cyberpunk world, probs gonna be a little less peaceful of a moment😅

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to experience the game with my friends when I host a viewing party. Having a limited edition 2080 ti would be a balling secret giveaway at the end of the night, they're all rocking budget/mid range graphic cards.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Sound, Graphics, Story and probably Gore like the Witcher series but I think the most important would be to explore and see a weird glimpse of what it might be to be in the futuristic scene I guess.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This has been something I've waited for for YEARS, and now that I finally have a PC my dream is getting closer and closer. I'm honestly most excited for doing merc work and, most importantly, undermining massive corporate-types and taking them down a peg. I hope, anyway. Existing in these cyberpunk dystopias and finding ways to game the system and undermine the ruling class is so appealing to me, so hopefully CP2077 lets me get at that!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in this Cyberpunk world...oh and burn this city down with Johnny Silverhand

Can't wait to put my hands on my CE!!! Love you CDPR ❤

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would enjoy being able to play seamlessly in VR so I can truly be apart of and live in Night City. And after many hours of game play after I complete the main story, create a new one do it all again, but in a different way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS