Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been hyped about this game for years now. I want to do so much in this game but mostly explore everything, every alley, building, roof, tunnel all of it. Loving the artwork!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to investigate every tiny corner of the game. The visuals are hopefully going to be mind blowing and I'm ready to have my brains leak out of my ear!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience CD Projekt's Red's great storytelling and I wanna experience the combat of the game first hand. I wanna do a deadly stealth playthrough.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Easily one of the best devs in the gaming industry and theres freaking keanu reeves, thats a green flag for a successful game right there. Already pre ordered it and ready to play it with 30 fps on my old gpu 😎

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be a bruising assassin of evil doers. Guns are fine, but give me something heavy and I'll clear a path.

I'm also looking very forward to driving the car around the world.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to see a cyberpunk style city in first person for a long while. I also want to see how CD Projekt has improved upon their design process too.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to check out the open world, and especially with the RTX enabled! It's gonna be so awesome when it releases!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 is one of my absolute favorite games of all time. The DLC was also incredible. I am most excited to get lost in the story that CD Project Red cooks up... Given the source material they are building upon, I couldn't be more excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts