Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 394 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I want to play Cyberpunk not only because of my love for the original tabletop as well as the fact that I hope to write a story in the future that would be a Cyberpunk Noir. Playing Cyberpunk 2077 being the next step of inspiration for my work will mean that I'll explore every nook and cranny of this game to absorb the aesthetic I'm already familiar with, the story I've been waiting so long to experience and eventually the multiplayer fun I will have with my friends.

Specifically, What I seek to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is invest myself in the character I have created and commit to the elements of the game that allow me to play my character to their fullest while drawing inspiration for my story!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really wanna just explore Night City while bumping the in game music. Gonna be amazing to take in all of that hard work when the game finally comes out.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am a big fan of RPG games, and while this may not be my normal genre, Keanu Reeves having a character based on him definitely peaks my interest. Plus my son is really interested in it so maybe it would be something to have a fun discission about!

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I would love to just find a way to slowly change every part of my characters body to either a machine or another race’s part to look like either an abomination or a chimera

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to escaping into another CD world. Can't wait to finally see all the gritty details of what this amazing studio has done with the cyber punk setting

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the whole world of cyberpunk 2077 and get a hold of one of the best RPG experiences to date.

The character personalization.
The vast history with all the sub-plots.
The gameplay ooooooh the gameplay looks sick!!!

I just want to get lost there for a couple of weeks to really squeeze everything out of that game I'm so hyped about, so much so that I'm building a gamer PC just for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS