Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 392 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to do the side quests and earn street cred. I'm confident the main quest will be good and i cant wait to get distracted and ignore it. On of the best parts of The Witcher 3 was how quality the side quests were and I am so ready to play more in that style.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game for so long. I used to play the Pen and Paper Cyberpunk 2020 game when I was a kid and had to pretend that Shadowrun for the SNES was really cyberpunk until now :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to not only check out the amazing graphics, but to see how open and robust the acquisition of skills in hacking and machinery, as well as the arsenal of ranged weapons, and options for melee combat truly are. Looking forward to testing out the full blown experience!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore! I want to listen to the city as it lives and breathes. Listen to the people having conversations as I see the sights, complete missions and wander aimlessly. I want to experience a vision of life in a Cyberpunk world. It's my favorite genre so I want to become a sponge and take it all in.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for a long time for this game and I am so excited! It seems to be encompassing the largest scale of the RPG experience in a AAA setting so far, in a very unique noir theme.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to explore all the possible body modifications. I love to build a character to perfectly suit my play style, and this looks like the perfect game to do that!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to explore the side stories, the details and background which bring this story to life. I also can’t wait to explore the customisations of the skills and equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS