Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 393 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing that I am most looking forward to with Cyberpunk 2077 is the immersion. I can't wait to get lost in the world of Night City, the stories behind the characters, the customization options for V, and gameplay options using futuristic technology. Cyberpunk is my favorite sci-fi genre because of all of the parallels one can make with our less futuristic but still technologically advanced society while still containing endless possibilities that could happen in our future. I know that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to play into that and I'm also excited to see what fresh ideas CDPR will bring to the table.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since they showed the E3 trailer back in 2012, and now that I got into PC gaming i would love to have a powerful graphics card to be able to play the game at it's best and have a true RPG experience

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Been watching Cyberpunk since the teaser in 2013. Really want to build a sweet Netrunner build and hack everyone and everything in sight! Seriously can't wait.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I look forward to most is seeing the beautiful world CD PROJEKT has made and hopefully make the crime ridden city a better place by helping the citizens of the game and along the way meet cool new characters.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to be casually playing Cyberpunk 2077 and have Keanu Reeves come up to me in game with extended arms.

In one hand there is a blue pill, the other a red one, and he says my shitty life isn't real, and I can go live in Night City.

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Since the beginning of the year I have been saving money to build my PC and by far the video card is the most expensive - winning this card will be incredible because I will play cyberpunk 2077 on it and it will be the first game in years.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to play cyberpunk so badly! I'm sad that they delayed it, but I understand that they want to make sure their game is amazing. I loved the Witcher 3 and played all of the DLCs so I'm super excited for Cyberpunk!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to try and 100% the game and get super deep into the lore. I have always loved games that have very heavy technology concepts(Watch Dogs 1/2). Getting to know the cyberpunk world and how night city came to be is going to be a blast!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I always wanted to submerge myself in futuristic worlds, even better in states of certain decay. Your previous games narration is perfect and music is memorable. Anxious for the release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts