Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 396 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the Night City, get the taste of the world, Witchers are outsiders, it's rarely their business to know what other people are doing, this time i am one of the people that i meet!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can not wait to see all new augmentations that one can do themselves and what perks come along with them. Time for some sweet ass tech built into my body :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to finally expirience the world, which was so many years in the making. To enjoy the plot, to relish in the atmosphere. I just want to disappear in the game, like it was with a witcher 3.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I think there’s three things I’m looking forward to.
1. Exploring the world. I want to see what interesting nooks and crannies there are to the world building and the interesting setting.
2. The story. I want to hop in and get to know some villains and heroes and a whole lot of gray in between.
3. Making my own way and choices.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I would explore every corner of its world and admire its beauty first. I really love scifi rpgs :((. Then I'll probably immerse myself in my character's shoes as if it is my own, my escape from reality. Probably gonna be lost doing every side quests haha and probably going to feel separation anxiety from the game not wanting this gem of experience to end. Lol. I have high hopes and been really waiting for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts