Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 332 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Well, We all know that Cyberpunk 2077's world will be aesthetically pleasing in terms of it being in a Cyberpunk World. Retrowave and Synthwave inspired atmosphere's will definitely exist and the dystopian side of it will definitely be aesthetically pleasing.

So, Aside from the fun and story-rich story line, I want to immerse myself in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and just experience the vast Dystopian atmosphere that it will offer to us as players.

Having a Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 2080 ti will greatly enhance the experience of playing it when it comes out, of course.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
In the wise words of CD Projekt Red, “We don’t f**k around.”, and I'll live true to those words as I am eagerly awaiting to jack my body up on some implants, perform violent acts, indulge in sexual pleasurement, and truly West World this game's universe to the next level.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to do everything the game has to offer! I'm a long-time player of the Cyberpunk 2020 TTRPG and have built a PC just for the chance to play 2077.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I haven't been this amped about a video game since Witcher 3 came out, and I'm most looking forward to just being able to take a few days off work, and lose my self in the world of cyber punk. Can't wait.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I remember falling in love with cyberpunk when I first watched Ghost in the Shell (I think it came out in 95 or 96). The original Deus ex game and its sequels.

I’m most looking forward to immersing myself in a gigantic hand crafted world.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the world building they are going to do as well as the storyline they are planning. With their past experiences on other games I have huge expectations, and I have no doubt they will meet them. Of course Keanu Reeves is a huge plus too!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am honestly a little pleased with the push back release date of Cyberpunk. If it was released on time I would have bought it for Xbox, since the push back in release date I have bought a PC. The 2080 ti would be a excellent upgrade for me to run many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS