Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 331 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just want to take a knee! As soon as there's an opportunity to just absorb the world then that's all I'm doing. Walking around, checking out the sights, soaking in the incredible atmosphere that this game is going to have. I can't wait!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
If I were to ever to play this game besides playing the story and enjoying the content that is provided id go around and explore the beauty of the world and take some amazing screenshots with really insane detail and graphics,I think seeing the city would be an amazing view to see and capture some really good views

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to explore every corner of night city from cruising in Jackie's delorean to finding the most creative ways to dispatch of scavs. This is the first game I've been this excited about since skyrim.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher series is my favourite series of games and i cannot wait to get my hands on this game just to experience the same depth in story and levelling that we have experienced from CDProjekt Red in the witcher.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Awesome giveaway! First thing I'm going to do is max out every graphics option, remove every single UI element, and then wander the city streets, feeling like I belong there.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am a sucker for storylines—I always have been, ever since I was a kid when I was immersed in the worlds of Max Payne and Half-Life. So, the story comes first for me. That is what I am excited about!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the whole immersive experience and I'm just looking forward to Cyyberpunk 2077 to get lost in , which I have no chance of experiencing without this card.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Character creation has had varying quality in all sorts of games but I have a great deal of trust in CDPR to make theirs one of the best systems in the industry. I can't wait to make a character that works as vessel to immerse myself in the game world. I know it sounds vague, but the ability to explore a world from a point of view that truly feels contained within said world is something that isn't too common. Whether I get the card or not, I can't wait for my turn to experience Night City for myself.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Well, We all know that Cyberpunk 2077's world will be aesthetically pleasing in terms of it being in a Cyberpunk World. Retrowave and Synthwave inspired atmosphere's will definitely exist and the dystopian side of it will definitely be aesthetically pleasing.

So, Aside from the fun and story-rich story line, I want to immerse myself in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and just experience the vast Dystopian atmosphere that it will offer to us as players.

Having a Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 2080 ti will greatly enhance the experience of playing it when it comes out, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS